Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad

200.gif

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
The Democratic Left at this point is functioning poorly on purpose. Biden really couldn't be so stupid to price out his own constituency a month into his 1st term...?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
But the only stimulus checks we got was when we had a republican president and house :jbhmm:

so in what world does your post make sense here :jbhmm:

Or would you prefer how California, a democrat state, handled this pandemic :jbhmm: rank 50/50th dead last on vaccinations, economy ruined, businesses closed forever, while the governor gave his own businesses millions in loans :jbhmm:

Why is it hard for some to admit both sides are garbage and neither are good for general public :jbhmm:

House was always democratic. We got a recent stimulus of $600. It would’ve been $2000 if it wasn’t for republicans. That was pushed back and long overdue because of McConnell.

Prevention from eviction, extended student loan non payment on the latest relief bill

Are you too dumb to see the difference between something and nothing at all?Do you know the difference between 1 and -1? The difference between stationary and moveable.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Bernie Sanders is class reductionist, and that shyt doesn't work anywhere

Not even in the great Nordic countries he and his peers love to trot out, does strictly focusing on economics benefit you, particularly if you black

Bernie is one of the only politicians that actually believes in the shyt he's selling, regardless of your opinion of him you can't say his heart isn't in helping people.

I will never understand the hate for dude coming from the democratic party.

:francis:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Bernie is one of the only politicians that actually believes in the shyt he's selling, regardless of your opinion of him you can't say his heart isn't in helping people.

:francis:

cause he’s threatening the Centrist Dems & Republicans paper lol , now you know when you come between those folks and their money from those big corporations that’s a no -no

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bernie Sanders is class reductionist, and that shyt doesn't work anywhere

Not even in the great Nordic countries he and his peers love to trot out, does strictly focusing on economics benefit you, particularly if you black
"Regardless of your opinion of him"

What part of that didn't you understand?

Don't talk to me about shyt that benefits black people when you spend your days shytting on Ados.

:stopitslime:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How fukking stupid are you?

50 Republicans in the Senate are arguing for 0 additional stimulus.

50 Democrats in the Senate are arguing for $1400 checks.

It's just that there are 41 Dems who want to keep the same eligibility while 9 conservative Dems want to lower the cutoff.

BUT BOTH SIDES! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Conservative Democrats are still members of the Democratic Party though right? Meaning you still need said 9 conversation Democrats to force a tie.

They ran on the $2000 platform that would give people if they got back control, so they better figure it out or else people are going to be looking Democrats if they get cut out of the money.

People don’t know what a Conservative Democrat is and don’t quite frankly care. Whatever party that member votes for will get the brunt of the blame.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Black People aren't synymous with a "lineage" that started from a Youtuber, who's undermining the very people she claims to stand for.

also

tenor.gif

"Regardless of your opinion of him"

What part of that didn't you understand?

Don't talk to me about shyt that benefits black people when you spend your days shytting on Ados.

:stopitslime:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Dems did him so dirty . I’ll never forget that .

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When people say 'both sides' this is what they mean, at least for me anyway

With full control, the Dems have reneged from $$2k to 1,400 and now want to apply means testing all the while people are suffering and dying. Neither party cares about working people despite what the lip service might suggest

Daps
The House won’t pass a bill that lowers the eligibility of recipients.I just don’t see that happening. All of this talk of means testing is a charade meant to give Biden cover from people accusing him of pushing a hard left agenda.

:unimpressed: