Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because in part people treat politics like they do sports teams, as long as their side has power (i/e winning) that's all that matters. Policies that materially improve lives/society are unimportant.

Dems are gonna get their shyt pushed in come 2022 and we can all enjoy this merry go around again :zzz:
This actually makes sense :obama:

im not democratic or republican. I tend to lean more left on most subjects in life, but I also believe in some things some lines need to be drawn in the sand, which on those subjects lean right.

Anyone who just blindly follows either side 100%, is a retard

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Democrats are doing themselves no favors, they need to listen this man lest they get voted out in 2022

If Republicans weren't such blatant white supremacists and anti-black, I would vote for them

America is really hard on a Black man with his shyt somewhat together
You would vote for the republicans that don’t want to pass any relief or stimulus checks :dead:

you MAGAs aren’t slick

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You would vote for the republicans that don’t want to pass any relief or stimulus checks :dead:

you MAGAs aren’t slick

I disagree with you, but at the very least. Republicans would cut my taxes.

Everyone knows that arent shyt and objectively worse than the dems, but if the dems want to raise my taxes and price me out of a covid refund, I might as well vote repub to able to keep more of my money.

Personally the covid stimulus should be at 200k for a single person, since its a lot of people who make 100k+ putting into this program.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What you make if you don’t live there doesn’t mean shyt. That’s literally, not his point. Those in California and NYC have the highest cost of living in the country meaning $50k there doesn’t go nearly as far as the rest of the country and doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the stimulus because they still need it.

ya'll are stupid as fukk. you think the feds are going to suddenly give a fukk about cost of living after decades upon decades of inflation, market manipulation, high taxes and income inequality CAUSED BY THEM :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I disagree with you, but at the very least. Republicans would cut my taxes.

Everyone knows that arent shyt and objectively worse than the dems, but if the dems want to raise my taxes and price me out of a covid refund, I might as well vote repub to able to keep more of my money.

Personally the covid stimulus should be at 200k for a single person, since its a lot of people who make 100k+ putting into this program.
No Republicans won’t cut your taxes dummy

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
When people say 'both sides' this is what they mean, at least for me anyway

With full control, the Dems have reneged from $$2k to 1,400 and now want to apply means testing all the while people are suffering and dying. Neither party cares about working people despite what the lip service might suggest
Thank you

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ya'll are stupid as fukk. you think the feds are going to suddenly give a fukk about cost of living after decades upon decades of inflation, market manipulation, high taxes and income inequality CAUSED BY THEM :laff:
Who says I expect them to do anything. Govt gonna do what they do. :gucci:
And that has nothing to do with your post.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
We also got another stimulus for $1200 + $600 a month for unemployment, for months, including back pay, when Republicans were in control.

i meant Senate not house, but you also knew I meant that and avoided that as well.

You also avoided everything about what I posted about California.

get that democrat dikk out your mouth :dame:
Registered independent but it’s clear that the democratic favors anyone that’s not rich. Dems drew up the relief bill in the house things got stripped down because of republicans. You pushing an agenda that Republicans are the reason we got relief which is completely false. Just say you wish Trump won and STFU

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

He broke it down again , this party is a mess dawg . So that means folks in California won’t come near that $2000 check

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie understands. This prices out people from states like Cali and NY which is frankly stupid.

Them stimmy checks not doing shyt for people in those states :yeshrug:

You making 150k in New York the hat 1400 is gonna pay for what? Groceries for the week? :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: b_b
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Bernie understands. This prices out people from states like Cali and NY which is frankly stupid.
As far as NYS is concerned...no it wouldn't price out cities located in Central and Western NY where individuals and families who fit the 50K and less threshold would qualify. Most of NY state outside of NYC cost of living/general expenses isn't really that high...places like Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, etc would have many qualifiers in that scenario. Even then NYC would still have qualifiers who fit the low-income bracket.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: b_b