Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why is it hard for some to admit both sides are garbage and neither are good for general public :jbhmm:
Because in part people treat politics like they do sports teams, as long as their side has power (i/e winning) that's all that matters. Policies that materially improve lives/society are unimportant.

Dems are gonna get their shyt pushed in come 2022 and we can all enjoy this merry go around again :zzz:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Bernie Sanders right don't let the terrorist hold the bill, they lost fukk bipartisanship didn't care about that when Trump was in office, Dems keep playing around and they gonna kill all the momentum for 2022

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats are moving like imbeciles again.:snoop:

At a time when republicans are flatout reprehensible by cosigning a fukking coup... Democrats are doing their damndest to fukk around on some "we can be shytty worthless politicians too!!!! :damn:"

Democrats... who have been the party of social responsibility and government assistance are gonna do worse than Trump when it comes to those things??? :dahell::mindblown:

This is why Bernie will never win.. he has too much of a backbone for his spineless party

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The term "left" in American politics refers to a specific political party. I'm not talking about political ideology in a worldwide comparison like you are. Unnecessary correction
Cool, they’re still not ‘left’

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
House was always democratic. We got a recent stimulus of $600. It would’ve been $2000 if it wasn’t for republicans. That was pushed back and long overdue because of McConnell.

Prevention from eviction, extended student loan non payment on the latest relief bill

Are you too dumb to see the difference between something and nothing at all?Do you know the difference between 1 and -1? The difference between stationary and moveable.
We also got another stimulus for $1200 + $600 a month for unemployment, for months, including back pay, when Republicans were in control.

i meant Senate not house, but you also knew I meant that and avoided that as well.

You also avoided everything about what I posted about California.

get that democrat dikk out your mouth :dame: