Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Them stimmy checks not doing shyt for people in those states :yeshrug:

You making 150k in New York the hat 1400 is gonna pay for what? Groceries for the week? :picard:

You're tripping i make 120k a year in CA and was still having to do Uber on the side to make ends meet. Now no uber, kids are home all day so light and gas bills are up, food bill is up so those stimulus checks absolutely help.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're tripping i make 120k a year in CA and was still having to do Uber on the side to make ends meet. Now no uber, kids are home all day so light and gas bills are up, food bill is up so those stimulus checks absolutely help.

Breh I’m sorry you gotta move you making 120k and still gotta do Uber on the side???? :hhh:

That can’t be life :snoop:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these foreigners owning homes in our big cities gotta go :unimpressed:

nikkas making six figures and still need side jobs just to live :unimpressed:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Them stimmy checks not doing shyt for people in those states :yeshrug:

You making 150k in New York the hat 1400 is gonna pay for what? Groceries for the week :picard:
@LurkMoar
The reason the country is still shut down is due to government incompetence. They shouldn’t be deciding what people do with the money. Cut the check. That’s why they were hired.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Man you'd live like a king on 120k a year here in FL. Pack your bags. :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Amazing that one dude (Manchin) gets to clog this process up with a blatant attempt to pretend to care about the deficit. Meanwhile even the republican governor of his state is saying fukk that, give people money. Who does Manchin think he's representing or impressing? Give people money, man.

Is this policy smart or long term stimulus? No, it's pretty stupid in fact. But people are fukked right now, and the goal should be the help stop the bleeding. That check is the difference between rent being paid, your car not being repo'd, food on the table, etc. It's time for politicians to recognize just how badly injured the American public is right now.

If Manchin wants to hold up this bill in order to pretend that he's serious about the deficit, so be it. I'm glad democrats have finally told him to get the fukk in line.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Low key I only got $300 the first round and didn't get anything the last round but all good because I don't need it. I really wish people in my tax bracket didn't get anything and the money we did get just went to give people that actually needed it bigger checks. Glad they are doing something though. Good luck to all those pushing through these times. Everyone needs all the help we can give them.