Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHo the fukk said we don't deserve it? :dwillhuh:

I said we're not ready for it, it wouldn't be used constructively by the majority of us

You can pretend and front for others if oyu want but facts are facts, too many snake oil sellers and ignorant minds in our community to pool everything together an ddo something beneficial

Hence we can;t get out of our situation

The solution is simple...money:yeshrug:

INvest in black businesses, homes and children and allow our own money to circulate within the black community so it only ends up in black bank accounts/hands

Today that's impossible because all fo our money goes to the white folk at Nike etc.

Hell look at the reaction on here when Tariq started selling shoes:russ: Nikkas called him a hustler and shyt, people won't even support black businesses:snoop:

I hear you but we are being woken up, now would be an opportune time to get reperations... Jews get it, no one tells them shyt, we need to get that spark so that way we can create our own businesses and build our communal fund..

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America doesn't owe Hatians reparations, you gotta holla at France for that. My family is Jamaican and I support reparations for blacks in America 100%.

Britain owes my family a check through :ufdup:

I agree that AA's are owed reparations. The topic is whether we shouldn't vote for Sanders because he felt it was divisive...IMO I don't think he should be maligned for hi stance. He's running for president...a topic as divisive as reparations is one that he's simply going to avoid or give the safest answer on. And let's be honest...it's a divisive topic.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i dont get it:

why does this dude going after a holocaust train company like ten years ago negate everything else :what:

There is a really really horse blinders view of reparations here

No one uses their brain to see how non-pragmatic it would be to pass a bill for reparations through congress

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I hear you but we are being woken up, now would be an opportune time to get reperations... Jews get it, no one tells them shyt, we need to get that spark so that way we can create our own businesses and build our communal fund..
Of course, BLM, the gunning down of our people in the street, people are seeing it and that reflects but it's not enough just yet
Jews were ALWAYS tightly knit, ALWAYS supporting each other, black folk don't support each other enough yet, it's simply just not there yet
We do need that spark but if we can;t handle that money well nothing will come of it
Just like in college, we got our school refunds and my nikkas blew through 2-3 bands in a day EXCEPT for the few who came from money and knew how to utilize it to last

Ya'll act like I'm sayin black people are stupid or somethin this is a simple thing, buy black, spend black:ld: