Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
if u can trace your black family in America to like 1900, u a AA....yall who came here after the 1950s/1960s :francis: not gon work...but we all in this together...if we can get ours, we can focus on yall next...Haiti deserves A LOT of shyt
Haitians have their own independent country
We don't

That's the difference

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would probably have to prove your ancestors were slaves similar to the Native American system they have
I feel like a lot of potential recepients would get screwed if this were the case, I can trace my roots back 5 generations thanks to the record keeping my fam did,
Have you heard of $5 indians? White people paid $5.00 to Native American chiefs to get on their books. Many white people received government subsidies by doing that.

I definitely don't want my tax dollars going to white people via reparations, because white people get enough of our tax money as is. And that's the biggest obstacle--figuring out who's actually AA. Not many people can trace their ancestry that far so it's a difficult topic to address.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
How do YOU know that tho???? :dahell:

More and MORE our people are waking up!!! How you gonna say we don't deserve it because WE might Squander it???!!!

WHO THE fukk IS YOU???? :pacspit:
WHo the fukk said we don't deserve it? :dwillhuh:

I said we're not ready for it, it wouldn't be used constructively by the majority of us

You can pretend and front for others if oyu want but facts are facts, too many snake oil sellers and ignorant minds in our community to pool everything together an ddo something beneficial

Hence we can;t get out of our situation

The solution is simple...money:yeshrug:

INvest in black businesses, homes and children and allow our own money to circulate within the black community so it only ends up in black bank accounts/hands

Today that's impossible because all fo our money goes to the white folk at Nike etc.

Hell look at the reaction on here when Tariq started selling shoes:russ: Nikkas called him a hustler and shyt, people won't even support black businesses:snoop:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How about not voting for either one. Why vote just to vote
Eventhough Bernie probably won't be able to get things changed, I still see him as someone that can get the ball in motion to eventually make changes happen.

SOMEONE, has to start and get something changed

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u can trace your black family in America to like 1900, u a AA....yall who came here after the 1950s/1960s :francis: not gon work...but we all in this together...if we can get ours, we can focus on yall next...Haiti deserves A LOT of shyt

yea, but we would have to go after those French a$$holes (even though the US was complicit)

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Eventhough Bernie probably won't be able to get things changed, I still see him as someone that can get the ball in motion to eventually make changes happen.

SOMEONE, has to start and get something changed
I severely doubt that, an outsider won't' fix things

They don't have much incentive to

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
At least we know what you think of your own people:ehh:
Do I think we're reckless with our money? hell yes
You can take that as you want it, nobody loves my people more than I do, but we have some issues and it's not our fault, we've been conditioned to throw away money partly because we're not used to it