Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dwillhuh:

I swear on the Bible that I sometimes scratch my head and wonder if you guys actually waste brain cells on some of the stuff you type.

We shouldn't get reparations because our communities are in "horrible conditions"? You do know that our communities are in horrible conditions due to lack of capital, right? You do know that black people, en masse, have been socially engineered to live in horrible condition by restricting access to capital, right? You do know that when we did have prosperous, wealthy communities that they were allowed to be destroyed, right? You do know that Blacks have been repeatedly raped by the local, state and federal governments when it comes to stores of wealth such as real estate and business ownership, right?

Forget all that though. We shouldn't get reparations until we don't need them anymore :troll:

Peace
:russell: that's all excuses little nikka. And you wonder why i say nikkas shouldnt be worried about reparations :mjlol:

"socially engineered to not get capital"

:russ:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the fact @ibuccimane @judgejoegorilla @panafrican thinks bernie is a good candidate, should turn you the other way