Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reparations is such a complicated topic. Everyone expecting a cheque?

naw...fukk that.

Raparations should come in the form of boosting the community as a whole. Including free post-secondary education, low interest loans AND grants to small business owners. Boosting school education services, building community centers,etc.

Last edited:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The biggest problem with reparations is that we just don't know who the fukk is African American anymore.

I'm a haitian american...i guess I don't count. :francis: Do mixed, mulatto, octoroon, and anyone who considers themselves AA count?

It's a topic that a politician who's running for office is not going to touch. I don't blame Sanders for avoiding the topic.
You would probably have to prove your ancestors were slaves similar to the Native American system they have
I feel like a lot of potential recepients would get screwed if this were the case, I can trace my roots back 5 generations thanks to the record keeping my fam did,

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The biggest problem with reparations is that we just don't know who the fukk is African American anymore.

I'm a haitian american...i guess I don't count. :francis: Do mixed, mulatto, octoroon, and anyone who considers themselves AA count?

It's a topic that a politician who's running for office is not going to touch. I don't blame Sanders for avoiding the topic.
if u can trace your black family in America to like 1900, u a AA....yall who came here after the 1950s/1960s :francis: not gon work...but we all in this together...if we can get ours, we can focus on yall next...Haiti deserves A LOT of shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HOw is the truth sambo bullshyt you jackass? :what:

You think we would get millions or billions of dollars and suddenly not give it to the koreans for hair and abdul at the gas store?:martin:

How do YOU know that tho???? :dahell:

More and MORE our people are waking up!!! How you gonna say we don't deserve it because WE might Squander it???!!!

WHO THE fukk IS YOU???? :pacspit:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

America doesn't owe Hatians reparations, you gotta holla at France for that. My family is Jamaican and I support reparations for blacks in America 100%.

Britain owes my family a check through :ufdup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Facts are facts, we ain't mature enough for this money yet as a people to do something beneficial with it

It's like my first year of college and I got a fat refund check, blew it all on bullshyt over 4 months, now I know better but other nikkas I'm in school with still don't

What kind of stupid ass shyt is this :what:

Don't mix up a few dusty nikkaz with the entire African American population:camby: