Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
HOw is the truth sambo bullshyt you jackass? :what:

You think we would get millions or billions of dollars and suddenly not give it to the koreans for hair and abdul at the gas store?:martin:

God........DAMN

rzrWPFi.gif

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest problem with reparations is that we just don't know who the fukk is African American anymore.

I'm a haitian american...i guess I don't count. :francis: Do mixed, mulatto, octoroon, and anyone who considers themselves AA count?

It's a topic that a politician who's running for office is not going to touch. I don't blame Sanders for avoiding the topic.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
God........DAMN

rzrWPFi.gif
Facts are facts, we ain't mature enough for this money yet as a people to do something beneficial with it

It's like my first year of college and I got a fat refund check, blew it all on bullshyt over 4 months, now I know better but other nikkas I'm in school with still don't

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Tobias J. Pence · Lind, Washington
Um.... Theirs a huge difference between the holocaust and slavery when it comes to reparations. Holocaust ended in 1945 people still alive who went through it. Slavery was abolished in 1865. My great great great grandma was a slave where's my money?

:jbhmm: