Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
None of these politicians are gonna save us brehs and brehettes
:mjlol: We still out here lookin for a white Jesus :francis:

If you're gonna vote, vote local and show up to state/city council meetings so we can actually start playing chess like every other racial group.

The big stage of politics ain't gonna do a damn thing for us until we build an economic base, start buying politicians and stop being Pawns with our vote/money.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
My pops educated me and my brothers on politics every day. My mom was the one that was on us learning black history:mjpls:
black excellence :salute:... My parents wasn't giving us NO REAL. As long as we went to church every sunday & did our school work we was good . If i wouldn't have moved away from my hometown i would be a grade a c00n :snoop:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Believe it or not, the U.S. was down with the Nazis in the beginning:sas2:

391-02hitlertime.jpg

Adolph Hitler: Time Magazine Man of the Year - 1938

Please don't get me started :sas1:

Jews got all the receipts on who financed and built the nazi machine. We haven't gotten reparations because we haven't made the necessary steps to get reparations.

:sas2: We could easily do it though if we got off the bullshyt

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
We drop below the Mexicans on the social and economic ladder:manny:

I saw this man called Claude Anderson once in ATL and he broke it all down. I don't know if you heard of him but check his videos out. He's also a large advocate for reparations and has been trying to bring a bill for our reparations to the attention of congress

This vid is a good start, it's short but to the point, he has hour long lectures for free on youtube

Sorry, what I meant to ask was 'what happens if we never shape up? Do we never receive reparations?'

You can get angry and act like it's not true but brehs need to face facts, until we learn to spend our money on US we have no chance in this country or world for that matter

Like I said in my other post, the TLR is not the place for these discussions, many of the people here are not mature enough for these conversations, they're too emotional, they don't know how to handle someone saying something they disagree with.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Sorry, what I meant to ask was 'what happens if we never shape up? Do we never receive reparations?'

Like I said in my other post, the TLR is not the place for these discussions, many of the people here are not mature enough for these conversations, they're too emotional, they don't know how to handle someone saying something they disagree with.
Oh my bad, well honestly if we shape up we won't need reparations, we already have the capital to do something we just don't know how to use it

but otherwise I don't think we'd ever get reparations no matter what shape we're in

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But can't you complain if you didn't like either one? He already complaining about them why stop?
its like this, if you don't vote, or go out and try to make a difference in your community to effectively make change(support local politicians you do like,etc) then why bother talking about it or complaining?

complaining ain't doing shyt. But actively getting out in your community will. Get into politics yourself. Get in to the public posisitions. be a positive advocate in the community. Crying on a message board about shytty candidates does nothing.

the thing with Bernie though...is that even though he's old, and might not get much done. His ideology is good...or at least better than what has been around for a long time. he's the only one that actually has a different stance.
Honeslty, Hillary and the reublicans aren't to different

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I swear these dudes never learn. You remember how many nikkas was running around gassed off Obama like :gladbron: nikka we made it.

7 years later unarmed black men, women, and children are getting gunned down in the streets and Obama calls them thugs for rioting.

Now it's up to an 80 year old Jew who pushed for legislation for his own people and told black people to kick rocks. Brother Malcolm warned us about these devils but we refuse to listen :malcpls:

Don’t let the white man fool you don’t let the white man smile at you and lull you to sleep.

MTI5ODcyMjQ1NDQ2MjA5NTA2.jpg

Behind that smile is a vicious heart. Behind those teeth is an animal like beast who don't have it within him to want for you what he wants for himself and his own kind. :jewpls:

Don't let that man fool you. When you look at that man you're supposed to see him for exactly what he is. If you wanna know what he is examine his deeds. Forget his words he got a whole lot of pretty sounding words.

Watch his deeds. His deeds are like the deeds of a snake. The deeds of a serpent. The deeds of a dragon. The deeds of a reptile. The deeds of a beast. Why nothing but a race of beasts would take dogs and sic em on little black babies. Nothing but a race of beasts would sic dogs on black children and black women. Nothing but a race of beasts.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
American citizens would never tolerate us getting reparations...ever

They would want a piece for themselves at the very least, besides we aren't ready for reparations. We would just make America richer just like in that Chappelle skit

Not giving somebody something that is owed to them because you don't think they'll do the "right" thing with it isn't acceptable.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree that AA's are owed reparations. The topic is whether we shouldn't vote for Sanders because he felt it was divisive...IMO I don't think he should be maligned for hi stance. He's running for president...a topic as divisive as reparations is one that he's simply going to avoid or give the safest answer on. And let's be honest...it's a divisive topic.

Y'all gotta stop with this "it's divisive" bullshyt. EVERYTHING for black people is divisive. The Emancipation Proclamation, the Voting Rights Act, The Civil Rights Act, The Fair Housing Act, Affirmative Action, etc. Name anything that was done to directly benefit black people that wasn't divisive.

He threw that bullshyt excuse out there and y'all ate it up :scust:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Not giving somebody something that is owed to them because you don't think they'll do the "right" thing with it isn't acceptable.
I can see that, but if we don't know how to use it then what will it be there for?

Let's not get our ancestors compensation and let it go to waste