Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I doesn't matter how African Americans and descent use their reperations. It's isn't up to you to decide. People that are giving negative responses are Cacs, c00ns and non blacks. Not every black person is trash with money. We are not fukking children. Chill out.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Same thing I was thinking. Bernie looked like a glimmer of hope in this raggedy ass political system we have. Is there ever a candidate who doesn't bow down to Jews and Israel?! Bernie was talking a good game, trying to pull all the black votes he could...damn shame.
Welp, back to voting for the lesser of 2 evils. :yeshrug:

Why would Bernie Sanders bow to the Jews when's he Jewish :jbhmm:?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Some people thought they slavery would never end . People thought they blacks could never vote, but we ended up changing things right? :stopitslime:
Anyone who says reparations is not gonna happen is on permanent neg and instant cac status. No in between. I am negging cacs to Bolivia

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Reparations is such a complicated topic. Everyone expecting a cheque?

naw...fukk that.

Raparations should come in the form of boosting the community as a whole. Including free post-secondary education, low interest loans AND grants to small business owners. Boosting school education services, building community centers,etc.

Word? And what group will control all that cash or whatever tangible it will be? Whites can just make up excuses on why we won't get loans, grants and other bs. Just getting into a school they will say we need xyz score (which we will get better than whites) and rig the game. Now we're back to square 1.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuz its not even close to the same thing.

First off you personally weren't used for slave labor which means you personally shouldn't be getting that pay cheque. no one held that cheque back from you that you didn't earn.(based on your analogy)

However, slavery as a collective was used and abused to create white wealth at the EXPENSE of black labor and black lives. this in turn gave whites a huge advantage economically and politically while at the same time keeping the actual laborers down and unable to build any wealth or even establish themselves.

Reparations should then be used to close that gap. It should go back to the black collective in forms of educational reform, rebuilding the communities. Free college tuitions, low interest loans and grants to establish black businesses, and zero interest or very low interest mortgages.

this will help do way more for the black community then just cutting cheques but you simple dudes don't even see it like that.

just cut that cheque and KIM huh?

simple

:scust:at this shyt.

Black folks not smart enough to get a check and make moves..need to educate you negros first..give you a low interest loans like wells Fargo Did in 07...give you free money in a Grant so we can monitor you negros...

:camby:cut that check I got this..