Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
@Brofato

Let's try it a 3rd time.

If your employer refuses to pay you in cash or check for the work you have done because he/she feels that you'll blow the money foolishly,

What would you suggest? :francis:

Let's not. Because you obviously don't see the point. Your question is actually invalid because it doesn't make any sense because the two situations aren't comparable as I explained. There is an expectation element.

My employment contract guarantees me payment in money and other benefits. As far as I know, there is no expectation between The United States and black folk. You could argue that there's a moral obligation but we all know how that'll go.

I doesn't matter how African Americans and descent use their reperations. It's isn't up to you to decide. People that are giving negative responses are Cacs, c00ns and non blacks. Not every black person is trash with money. We are not fukking children. Chill out.

And most people here aren't saying that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Reparations is such a complicated topic. Everyone expecting a cheque?

naw...fukk that.

Raparations should come in the form of boosting the community as a whole. Including free post-secondary education, low interest loans AND grants to small business owners. Boosting school education services, building community centers,etc.
That shyt can be easily manipulatied like voting rights. It sounds good but who controls the land. Cacs do. Who controls the banks? Cacs do. There is limited freedom in your plan. This could work coming out of segregation but not now. We don't like each other. We don't live among each other unless forced.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Please don't get me started :sas1:

Jews got all the receipts on who financed and built the nazi machine. We haven't gotten reparations because we haven't made the necessary steps to get reparations.

:sas2: We could easily do it though if we got off the bullshyt

Yep. Reason why Cacs always make excuses for it. Cut the check.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:scust:at this shyt.

Black folks not smart enough to get a check and make moves..need to educate you negros first..give you a low interest loans like wells Fargo Did in 07...give you free money in a Grant so we can monitor you negros...

:camby:cut that check I got this..
You are so simple. So what then. Whenever a new kid is born he gets a cheque?
Or is it just everyone that's alive right now gets one?

How will that cheque be given out?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Tons of cacs broke as shyt in debt up to their eyeballs.

Half these Cacs you see out here riding 2016 mustangs and other nice are leasing them or can't afford them or have their fam paying for it. Only difference Cacs can do that is cause they have generational wealth to fukk up mutipple times as they want.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
honestly I just don't see the government ever just cutting the cheque. and I don't think white ppl would allow that to happen. :manny: jsut real talk

However, fighting for better communities and education is something that could ACTUALLY happen.
even if they gave every black american post secondary education...I would consider that a major win.

If whites wouldn't allow that to happen then you know that we live in a fukked up system that does not want blacks to advance. Then white supremacy is a true thing. Whites can't deflect for too long.