Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be one entitled white person to make these type of demands/proposals for black people :snoop:

Question: do you have a job?

LMAO here you go again...what fukkin demands am I making for black people...you are seriously one stupid motherfukker...and yes I have a job...you need one?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you've been working for your company for a few months and you have yet to get paid, and your boss comes up to you and says "Hey Brofato, I know you've been working here for a while and we haven't paid you in cash or check yet, but we feel as an cop any you are going to blow your money frivolously on rims, jordans, hoes, cars and weed.

So instead we wil just set you up with housing, land grants, and build new schools and infrastructure for you and your family. How does that sound :troll:

Are you gonna be like sure? Or are you gonna be like "give me my gatdamn check they I earned" :comeon:
:russ:

did your simple ass come up with that analogy all by yourself?

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Because then they'd have to admit their guilt. White folks run from white guilt. The UN said aint it surprising we dont have any memorials or monuments for the lives lost to slavery? Its always about MLK and his dreams but no one wants to talk about what this country and white folks put us through. At least, in a movie it feels like something surreal, fiction or distant. But when talking about how it affects us today... "slavery was so long ago, get over it".
samething with Sanders but but but he walk with Thee MLK JR, you know thy one who had a dream:comeon:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You completely deflected:dead:

I'll ask again, if you worked for months and your employer refused to pay you in cash or check because they felt they you would "fukk the money off"

And that told you that they would pay you by giving you housing and other grants but you will never receive any cash. What would you say to that?

Can I get a direct answer without deflecting
jesus christ you are such a simpleton. How do you figure that analogy is even close to this situation?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You completely deflected:dead:

I'll ask again, if you worked for months and your employer refused to pay you in cash or check because they felt they you would "fukk the money off"

And that told you that they would pay you by giving you housing and other grants but you will never receive any cash. What would you say to that?

Can I get a direct answer without deflecting

@Brofato

Let's try it a 3rd time.

If your employer refuses to pay you in cash or check for the work you have done because he/she feels that you'll blow the money foolishly,

What would you suggest? :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
jesus christ you are such a simpleton. How do you figure that analogy is even close to this situation?

You refuse to answer the question to my analogy because if you answer, it will crush your entire bullshyt argument:heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
LMAO here you go again...what fukkin demands am I making for black people...you are seriously one stupid motherfukker...and yes I have a job...you need one?

I see that I've got you frustrated and angry to the point that you're name calling :laff:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You refuse to answer the question to my analogy because if you answer, it will crush your entire bullshyt argument:heh:
cuz its not even close to the same thing.

First off you personally weren't used for slave labor which means you personally shouldn't be getting that pay cheque. no one held that cheque back from you that you didn't earn.(based on your analogy)

However, slavery as a collective was used and abused to create white wealth at the EXPENSE of black labor and black lives. this in turn gave whites a huge advantage economically and politically while at the same time keeping the actual laborers down and unable to build any wealth or even establish themselves.

Reparations should then be used to close that gap. It should go back to the black collective in forms of educational reform, rebuilding the communities. Free college tuitions, low interest loans and grants to establish black businesses, and zero interest or very low interest mortgages.

this will help do way more for the black community then just cutting cheques but you simple dudes don't even see it like that.

just cut that cheque and KIM huh?

simple

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But let's keep it 100%.. of course reparations will never happen... you really think people who fed black babies to alligators would give reparations? That's just as dumb as thinking there could be some post-racial country with these ghouls :manny:

And no Bernie isn't going to win. So throw that nonsense into the garbage bin. Has the whole stench of those OWS/Ron Paul movements

This election is about how fast do you wanna get to that final Americana destination

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Star dropping Game on Bernie, probably needs it own thread.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
O
cuz its not even close to the same thing.

First off you personally weren't used for slave labor which means you personally shouldn't be getting that pay cheque. no one held that cheque back from you that you didn't earn.(based on your analogy)

However, slavery as a collective was used and abused to create white wealth at the EXPENSE of black labor and black lives. this in turn gave whites a huge advantage economically and politically while at the same time keeping the actual laborers down and unable to build any wealth or even establish themselves.

Reparations should then be used to close that gap. It should go back to the black collective in forms of educational reform, rebuilding the communities. Free college tuitions, low interest loans and grants to establish black businesses, and zero interest or very low interest mortgages.

this will help do way more for the black community then just cutting cheques but you simple dudes don't even see it like that.

just cut that cheque and KIM huh?

simple

Yup. Just give me my check that I deserve for my ancestors free labor and mistreatment

This is not your fight nor is it your problem. You are a caucasian. I'm not sure why you are so passionate about reparations for black people.

How does it affect you or your life? :what:

Japanese, Jews and native Americans got paid. But you only have a fukkin problem with black people getting paid. You are white with a clear agenda.

I have family members who were slaves that were never paid. Why can the descendants of slaves get money that slaves were never paid :camby:

I've been destroying you in this thread all day btw:mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But let's keep it 100%.. of course reparations will never happen... you really think people who fed black babies to alligators would give reparations? That's just as dumb as thinking there could be some post-racial country with these ghouls :manny:

And no Bernie isn't going to win. So throw that nonsense into the garbage bin. Has the whole stench of those OWS/Ron Paul movements

This election is about how fast do you wanna get to that final Americana destination

Some people thought that slavery would never end . People thought that blacks could never vote, but we ended up changing things right? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
O

Yup. Just give me my check that I deserve for my ancestors free labor and mistreatment

This is not your fight nor is it your problem. You are a caucasian. I'm not sure why you are so passionate about reparations for black people.

How does it affect you or your life? :what:

Japanese, Jews and native Americans got paid. But you only have a fukkin problem with black people getting paid. You are white with a clear agenda.

I have family members who were slaves that were never paid. Why can the descendants of slaves get money that slaves were never paid :camby:

I've been destroying you in this thread all day btw:mjlol:
You are a fukkin retard.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Some people thought they slavery would never end . People thought they blacks could never vote, but we ended up changing things right? :stopitslime:

Difference then was america was ascendant...

I'm really not seeing how we get reparations... especially at this point with the usa being in final decline :manny: