Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I doesn't matter how African Americans and descent use their reperations. It's isn't up to you to decide. People that are giving negative responses are Cacs, c00ns and non blacks. Not every black person is trash with money. We are not fukking children. Chill out.
Basically this.

All that irresponsible talk is just crap that white people and their ass kissers do to confuse us and stall the talk of reparations.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If whites wouldn't allow that to happen then you know that we live in a fukked up system that does not want blacks to advance. Then white supremacy is a true thing. Whites can't deflect for too long.
Cutting cheque Saint gonna help

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are so simple. So what then. Whenever a new kid is born he gets a cheque?
Or is it just everyone that's alive right now gets one?

How will that cheque be given out?

Way to move that goalpost...guess Jews and native Americans etc.. are simple as well

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This just isn't true bruh. I'm not saying there aren't a lot of racist liberals. But the policies of liberals would absolutely benefit the black community more than conservative or centrist(Obama and Hilary) policies.
This just isn't true bruh. I'm not saying there aren't a lot of racist liberals. But the policies of liberals would absolutely benefit the black community more than conservative or centrist(Obama and Hilary) policies.

:deadmanny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u dont deserve reparations, the people who are already dead and went through it deserve it

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're white. Why do you give a shyt if black people get a check for reparations?

How does that affect you one way or another

It's hard to be a white supremacist when black people are economically and socially equal to you. Without them feeling superior to black people they wouldn't know how to function.

It's why despite the vast majority of sites being for white people, by white people, they have to find the few sites where black people are to try to control how they feel and think :scust:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
u dont deserve reparations, the people who are already dead and went through it deserve it

What about the millions of black people who suffered under Jim Crow? Or what about the millions of black people who were disenfranchised because of housing discrimination? Or the millions of black people who were targeted by a racist criminal justice system?

Do any of them deserve reparations?