Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All because her fukking husband played jazz on tv :mjlol:

The mind state of many african americans is straight up abysmal
Is it really Bill Clinton the reason black folks overwhelmingly support Hillary? With Bernie's history I thought the black vote would be hook line and sinker for him. Hillary over here snatching up like 90% of black voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Who the fukk is arguing against reparations here bruh?
Are you that fukking stupid you can't comprehend that everyone here feels that reparations are deserved.

You are :what: you've been arguing again a black folks gettin a check for reparations all gatdam day

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Americans deserve a candidate who will fight for them and the issues effecting their community. Giving out money to people does nothing to change the inherent flaws in the system that allows black communities to be exploited. Do you all just want money or do you all want a candidate who will change the fukking system?
I urge a lot of Black Americans posting on the coli to not even vote in the election. Local voting is incredibly important because we need to start putting a lot more young Black people in political positions so they can influence policies and to serve their constituency. So yes we need political candidates (locally) to help change the system because simply giving nikkas trillions of dollars in reparations will not help us in the future.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
To be clear?

Are you black?

Why don't you think black people are ready for reparations? And when will will we be ready?

:mjlol: every time some black person in the coli disagree with you radical nikkas on TLR they have to be a cac or a c00n. Why are nikkas so sensitive?

How did you come to the conclusion that I called the poster I quoted a c00n :what:

How am I being radical? :why:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are :what: you've been arguing again a black folks gettin a check for reparations all gatdam day
I have never argued against reparations you dimwit.

For real....do you actually read and comprehend these words before you hit reply?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Any black person that starts deflecting from shyt talkin about "what about black on black crime" is a fukkin c00n :manny:

The nikka I quoted did exactly that. We're in here talkin about reparations and that nikka literally said "what about black on black crime" FOH :camby:

I've been bodyin a lot of you nikkaz in this thread all day and have only used the term c00n in 2 posts minus this one. So miss me with that shyt breh
Quite an accomplishment breh:mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you all even read the bill? This isn't reparations for jews. The bill's language simply allows people to sue an international railroad that was used to transport jews during the holocaust. This has nothing to do with giving jews money. Bernie has repeatedly said that he'd rather attack the fundamental inequalities in the system itself rather than just give people currency..
Breh, don't let facts get in the way of this outrage

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I urge a lot of Black Americans posting on the coli to not even vote in the election. Local voting is incredibly important because we need to start putting a lot more young Black people in political positions so they can influence policies and to serve their constituency. So yes we need political candidates (locally) to help change the system because simply giving nikkas trillions of dollars in reparations will not help us in the future.
Local elections are definitely hugely important but so is the general election. There is a choice between a candidate who will help the black community and one that will not. And without black folks supporting bernie he will not win. Then we have another corporate banker president that could give 2 shyts less about income inequality or the prison industrial complex.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is it really Bill Clinton the reason black folks overwhelmingly support Hillary? With Bernie's history I thought the black vote would be hook line and sinker for him. Hillary over here snatching up like 90% of black voters
A lot of Black people are voting for Democrats and the Clintons because they're not educated voters. They try to appeal to Blacks by evoking emotions (talking about racism, police brutality, we all need to come together and change the system blah blah) and now we got nikkas supporting hilary in droves.

Liberal policies that the Democrats have made is largely responsible for our failed communities nationwide. Yet Black people are still voting for them.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thecoli yall. no one reads the bill this sensationalist article is about and now everyone is just calling eachother c00ns. good discussion yall. I'm really glad you all will be voting and making a very educated decision at the polls.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Can't see videos at work. But I stand by what I said. Hillary is a shill for big corps.

He actually proved your point there, breh.

How about not voting for either one. Why vote just to vote

If you're Canadian why are you trying to tell me who I should vote for :dahell:

Thanks breh :mjcry:I still ain't voting for Bernie though :umad:. Bernie isn't good for black people breh. We gotta stop falling for the same old bullshyt.

I'm American and while I'm not really telling you who to vote for the candidates presented are the candidates presented.

Bernie's running on a platform that seeks to end income inequality and getting money out of politics so as to actually have a representative democracy. It's not falling for shyt. No okey-doke if you actually know what the dude's goals are.

I get wanting him to be down for the cause but the bigger picture is what is at play here. Giving power back to the people is a greater goal than anything Lady Clinton wants. Everybody wants someone to represent their specific cause. Thing is, even if I didn't believe he were the better candidate when has voting not ever been choosing the lesser of two evils?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Local elections are definitely hugely important but so is the general election. There is a choice between a candidate who will help the black community and one that will not. And without black folks supporting bernie he will not win. Then we have another corporate banker president that could give 2 shyts less about income inequality or the prison industrial complex.
:yeshrug: There's no one running that gives a fukk about Black people, so that's why im saying nikkas shouldn't vote this year. I think focusing on local elections for now would help us build a base to stand on, then building it from the ground up so we could do damage on the national level.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: There's no one running that gives a fukk about Black people, so that's why im saying nikkas shouldn't vote this year. I think focusing on local elections for now would help us build a base to stand on, then building it from the ground up so we could do damage on the national level.
It would do more damage making an impact at the local level. But I completely disagree with Bernie not "giving a fukk" about black people. A human who doesn't give a fukk about black people doesn't spend his youth protesting, organizing sit-ins and getting arrested trying to get black folks the rights they deserved.