Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:manny: I told em already. I had a particular thread on the 'White Conservative and White Liberal' how they're nothing but one in the same....no one responded in the thread.....people blind out here. Gotta use your third eye...........

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/politricks-the-white-liberal-and-the-white-conservative.400187/
This just isn't true bruh. I'm not saying there aren't a lot of racist liberals. But the policies of liberals would absolutely benefit the black community more than conservative or centrist(Obama and Hilary) policies.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Bernie is literally the only politician in this race who isn't bought and paid for by the banking industry, other than Trump. Why do black people love Hillary so much? I really don't understand it. Then we have sensationalist articles like this being written and no one in this entire thread really thinks critically about what they're reading
Bruh forget thinking critically, half of America doesnt even believe in hard scientific facts:russ:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which is why separation is key. We cannot have these people rule over us because in the 400+ years black people have been in America, we have never experienced any form of justice.
yall nikkas are completely delusional. Black Americans having their own land and autonomy within the United States will never happen.

Here's a hint: very, very few? Why? Because the racist policies that were in place to keep black people down.
:francis: I wouldn't say it's entirely racist policies. The video you linked is a great thing to see but it's not nationwide in our communities because a lot of black people don't want to support group economics. That's what these liberal policies for decades have reduced the black communities into.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But when it comes to reparations, we don't need to wait until we "get it together." Those of us who have common sense will do the right thing. We'll start businesses to employ our own people and built institutions to help progress the black community.
It isn't that easy. Reparations isn't something that Black Americans need to beg the government for, it's something that Black Americans deserve without asking. I fully support reparations to the fullest, but our communities are in horrible conditions to be given to us right now.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bruh forget thinking critically, half of America doesnt even believe in hard scientific facts:russ:
smh man. bernie is gonna lose this shyt if he can't get more of the black vote when he is the only one who gives a flying fukk about the black community. You bring up his history of fighting for civil rights and the response I get is "man who cares if he fought for our civil rights, is that supposed to be the reason I vote for him??? :martin:"

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To be clear?

Are you black?

Why don't you think black people are ready for reparations? And when will will we be ready?
:mjlol: every time some black person in the coli disagree with you radical nikkas on TLR they have to be a cac or a c00n. Why are nikkas so sensitive?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh I know he's a cac, he posted his picture in another thread. He loves to come in to threads like this, whitesplain and get us black folk to believe it (when he doesn't even believe his own dribble), and divide us.

I put that dumb cracker bully on ignore. He's your typical frat boy white trash a$$hole. Loves black culture, hates black people, would probably rape a black woman and get off free cause of his rich daddy.
Lmao, see now I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never posted my pic on here.
Ever.
And I don't hate anything, where you get that from is just amusing. You dudes stay making bullshyt up.

And furthermore, how am I trying to divide anyone up? I said reparations should happen, I never called anyone out, I didn't say shyt. You fukkbois are just making shyt up just for an argue,net.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It isn't that easy. Reparations isn't something that Black Americans need to beg the government for, it's something that Black Americans deserve without asking. I fully support reparations to the fullest, but our communities are in horrible conditions to be given to us right now.
Black Americans deserve a candidate who will fight for them and the issues effecting their community. Giving out money to people does nothing to change the inherent flaws in the system that allows black communities to be exploited. Do you all just want money or do you all want a candidate who will change the fukking system?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
All i ever see you do is call nikkas c00n bruh:what:

Any black person that starts deflecting from shyt talkin about "what about black on black crime" is a fukkin c00n :manny:

The nikka I quoted did exactly that. We're in here talkin about reparations and that nikka literally said "what about black on black crime" FOH :camby:

I've been bodyin a lot of you nikkaz in this thread all day and have only used the term c00n in 2 posts minus this one. So miss me with that shyt breh

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Deserve and actually getting things are different.

Just because I deserve a fair trial in court doesn't mean I'll get one right? :stopitslime:

Why didn't Jews, native Americans or Japanese people argue against the reparations they received :francis:
Who the fukk is arguing against reparations here bruh?
Are you that fukking stupid you can't comprehend that everyone here feels that reparations are deserved.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Bernie is literally the only politician in this race who isn't bought and paid for by the banking industry, other than Trump. Why do black people love Hillary so much? I really don't understand it. Then we have sensationalist articles like this being written and no one in this entire thread really thinks critically about what they're reading
All because her fukking husband played jazz on tv :mjlol:

The mind state of many african americans is straight up abysmal