Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already made my mind up I'm not voting for this demented cac :pacspit:
so are you voted for the lady cac that was all gravy with us being tossed in jail left and right? and the same one thats having speeches with the ballers club that keeps our wages low why they ball out at our expense? I just want to be clear. if you aint voting for bruh cac, that means you aint voting for lady cac either right???

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Reperations aint going to do shyt in 2016. Alot of cats will get that check and fukk it up.

No but seriously. I question how many posters on this site are really in the community and grew up in the hood. Are situation is grave and I dont see it getting better any time soon. As a people we have alot of healing to do. We want to get mad at Bernie for not supporting reperations but when is the last time you donated to a cause, Mentored an at risk youth. We want to complain about reperations but what about gang violence, mass incarceration, unaddressed mental health, single family homes, hiv/std :stopitslime: miss me with that bullshyt. You dudes need to cut the shyt and get real.

nikka stop c00ning and deflecting:camby:

Ol what about black on black crime ass fool :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't support a candidate who was imprisoned protesting for the rights of black people during the civil rights movement based on him co-sponsoring a bill that allows people to sue a railroad and is the only one who speaks on the prison industrial complex, income inequality and police brutality brehs.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
so are you voted for the lady cac that was all gravy with us being tossed in jail left and right? and the same one thats having speeches with the ballers club that keeps our wages low why they ball out at our expense? I just want to be clear. if you aint voting for bruh cac, that means you aint voting for lady cac either right???

who said I was voting for her? Did I write that? :whoo:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And they're still raping african countries for post colonial monies.

I'm telling y'all! The continued denial of reperations for blacks is the biggest step in the continued dehumanization and eventual extermination process. No one wants to see this. This thread is sad.

@Medicate
:wow:

get up in this threAD!

:manny: I told em already. Look at my sig..........And I had a particular thread on the 'White Conservative and White Liberal' how they're nothing but one in the same....hardly no responses in the thread.....people blind out here. Gotta use your third eye...........

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/politricks-the-white-liberal-and-the-white-conservative.400187/

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean Bernie's policies are clearly better for black people than anyone else.

But if people are just skeptical of all politicians I get it. Just don't say fukk Bernie for this, then go vote for a Clinton who has actually hurt our community.
Bernie is literally the only politician in this race who isn't bought and paid for by the banking industry, other than Trump. Why do black people love Hillary so much? I really don't understand it. Then we have sensationalist articles like this being written and no one in this entire thread really thinks critically about what they're reading