Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Youre black and I care about you :dahell:

I want black people in America to be in solidarity with other black people in western nations, I dont believe in these divisions

60 million in reparations ... 10s of billions... You have to understand politics breh im not saying Sanders is a saint or the best thing ever... But he is arguably the best ever to run for president in terms of effect on blacks and I think black americans should at least take a look

Thanks breh :mjcry:

I still ain't voting for Bernie though :umad:. Bernie isn't good for black people breh. We gotta stop falling for the same old bullshyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I want black people in America to be in solidarity with other black people in western nations, I dont believe in these divisions

60 million in reparations ... 10s of billions... You have to understand politics breh im not saying Sanders is a saint or the best thing ever... But he is arguably the best ever to run for president in terms of effect on blacks and I think black americans should at least take a look

I assume you're a smart guy. Don't you see the blaring hypocrisy in Bernie Sanders stance? :dahell:

Why wouldn't black Americans have a problem with Bernie openly supporting Jews getting reparations but when blacks bring up getting the same Thing, he's like :whoa: :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reperations aint going to do shyt in 2016. Alot of cats will get that check and fukk it up.

No but seriously. I question how many posters on this site are really in the community and grew up in the hood. Are situation is grave and I dont see it getting better any time soon. As a people we have alot of healing to do. We want to get mad at Bernie for not supporting reperations but when is the last time you donated to a cause, Mentored an at risk youth. We want to complain about reperations but what about gang violence, mass incarceration, unaddressed mental health, single family homes, hiv/std :stopitslime: miss me with that bullshyt. You dudes need to cut the shyt and get real.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you all even read the bill? This isn't reparations for jews. The bill's language simply allows people to sue an international railroad that was used to transport jews during the holocaust. This has nothing to do with giving jews money. Bernie has repeatedly said that he'd rather attack the fundamental inequalities in the system itself rather than just give people currency..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
More Africans were killed than Native Americans though:mjpls:
Truth,.

And people want to talk about "the holocaust was the greatest tragedy ever"....

Dammit, there are the bodies of 80 millipon africans sitting on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean floor that were dumped off slave ships that JEWS paid for (all 8 slave ships were financed by Jews!) and you trying to tell me that your 6 million is more valuable then our 100 million + dead?

if that doesn't tell you how little black people are seen as people...then :wow:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at this thread. as if yall forgot bernie was white. hahaaa.

in addition. lets be clear what bernie said about reparations. he said Reparations would be VERY DIVISIVE(tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.)

What bernie is saying is if someone were to even give blacks reparations is this white racist country called america. the white people would have a heart attack. They would lose their minds. you think it was bad when obama got in office. Give reps to black folks and dont see white folks completely lose their ish.

Was he wrong? NOPE.

Now i still dont care personally. i dont care if its divisive or not. give me what ya owe me. But i also am not running for president of the united states where the majority is white people and we know a great deal of that majority is racist on some level(heavy to just a smidget.)

It's like asking Obama before he got elected to have a ton of meetings with all sorts of black groups first. and tell everyone that he's going to do A, B, C, and D for black folks specifically. That can't happen in Amerikkka. its funny Hillary stans clown bernie about not being realistic. when going at the ultra rich. but atleast bernie is being realistic by trying to ralley the rest of us. which make up 99.9% of the population. That is not the case when it comes to race issues. we know this. its too many white folks in america to TELL these same people how you will pay what they owe to blacks. yall know its true. so if its true, why are we made at bernie? I aint. i dont agree. but i understand.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Didn't Indians get some form of reparation
After 100 year long court case, the Sioux were offered like 196 million. Which they deny since they rightfully owned the Dakotas, Iowa, some of Minnesota, etc.

Native Americans get priority with many colleges and I think some get to go to college for free.

However, reservations are just POW camps

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Congressman John Conyers has this been trying push HR 40 for damn near 2 decades:

Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act (H.R. 40)

Bernie hasn't even spoken in support of a bill to STUDY reparations. This dude doesn't give a fukk about us breh.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How do YOU know that tho???? :dahell:

More and MORE our people are waking up!!! How you gonna say we don't deserve it because WE might Squander it???!!!

WHO THE fukk IS YOU???? :pacspit:
:laff::laff::laff: just look at our communities. What @Vonte3000 is saying is true. Anyone arguing differently are lying to themselves.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Believe it or not, the U.S. was down with the Nazis in the beginning:sas2:

391-02hitlertime.jpg

Adolph Hitler: Time Magazine Man of the Year - 1938
Yep.

Nazi Germany's biggest inspiration was Jim Crow era Amerikkka too.