Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You dudes can't fukking read can you. I don't think anyone in here has said reparations aren't deserved. It's just HOW they should be instituted.

A one off cheque won't do any good

Deserve and actually getting things are different.

Just because I deserve a fair trial in court doesn't mean I'll get one right? :stopitslime:

Why didn't Jews, native Americans or Japanese people argue against the reparations they received :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@1984 FYI @The_One is cac. You know these devils love to involve themselves in black affairs.
Oh I know he's a cac, he posted his picture in another thread. He loves to come in to threads like this, whitesplain and get us black folk to believe it (when he doesn't even believe his own dribble), and divide us.

I put that dumb cracker bully on ignore. He's your typical frat boy white trash a$$hole. Loves black culture, hates black people, would probably rape a black woman and get off free cause of his rich daddy.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Believe in Politricks brehs

e7c7abe8420b33dd8cd0bc99fb0aa61c.png
I thought you and Jesse was down with ol Bernie :mjpls:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Like I said, go and vote for Bernie. I hope he wins 2 terms so you guys can relive what happened under Obama. It'll be a whole lot of "Let's wait until his 2nd term, then he can finally do something for black people :whoa:"
Im a Canadian but i would vote for bernie. Obama did not promise any specific policy proposals that would have directly helped black people in the way Sen Sanders is BUT, voting for Obama was a good move for Black America. This was the most motivated black voters ever were and now the black vote has gained prominence among politicians in the Dem primary. What happened under Obama was yes, black people were bamboozled, but to act like they were better off letting McCain or Romney win is absolutely false and dangerous to tell black folks. What about those 2 terms under Bush? Reagan? Were those the same as Obama 2 terms? Lets not act like theres no difference in voting. Thats the greatest power blacks have in Ametica. Concentration of numbers.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
America doesn't owe Hatians reparations, you gotta holla at France for that. My family is Jamaican and I support reparations for blacks in America 100%.

Britain owes my family a check through :ufdup:
You need to read more about haitian history.

They actually went at a few nations. France in 2013/2014 and the U.S in 2014

All decline

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im a Canadian but i would vote for bernie. Obama did not promise any specific policy proposals that would have directly helped black people in the way Sen Sanders is BUT, voting for Obama was a good move for Black America. This was the most motivated black voters ever were and now the black vote has gained prominence among politicians in the Dem primary. What happened under Obama was yes, black people were bamboozled, but to act like they were better off letting McCain or Romney win is absolutely false and dangerous to tell black folks. What about those 2 terms under Bush? Reagan? Were those the same as Obama 2 terms? Lets not act like theres no difference in voting. Thats the greatest power blacks have in Ametica. Concentration of numbers.

If you're Canadian why are you trying to tell me who I should vote for :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You cant be serious woth this thread. So because a politician isnt openly dupportig billions of dollars of reperations for African Americans, theyre disqualified from you voting for them? This is incredibly myopic and just plain ignorant.

But Bernie was openly supportive of Jews getting reparations:stopitslime:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
There's a big picture a lot don't get on here, this entire country is headed for the gutter we gotta pay attention to that as well as our own because it affects us too

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Well we not gettin reparations so our only option is to come together, that means making it then reaching back down and pulling others up which is what I'm attempting to do
I don't agree it's impossible to save money when poor or make it out because I come from a family of poverty who made it possible for me to get through college and afford to become a pilot and fly for the military

My grandparents had to build a house and raise 8 kids in it with no power or water and now their grand kids own homes and plan on owning businesses

Our people are remarkable, but we do have our issues
I'm done.

I was gonna explain what it's about but nobody wants to hear it. America is ending very soon. You're on a sinking ship. Might as well have something monetary to survive the storm otherwise you're gonna be sinking with the titanic.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If you're Canadian why are you trying to tell me who I should vote for :dahell:

Youre black and I care about you :dahell:

I want black people in America to be in solidarity with other black people in western nations, I dont believe in these divisions
But Bernie was openly supportive of Jews getting reparations:stopitslime:

60 million in reparations ... 10s of billions... You have to understand politics breh im not saying Sanders is a saint or the best thing ever... But he is arguably the best ever to run for president in terms of effect on blacks and I think black americans should at least take a look

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I'm done.

I was gonna explain what it's about but nobody wants to hear it. America is ending very soon. You're on a sinking ship. Might as well have something monetary to survive the storm otherwise you're gonna be sinking with the titanic.
That's exactly what it is but it's been stated all throughout this thread they don't give a fukk about us yet ya'll still bank on reparations? I just don't get it