Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
A lot of ya lowballing with ya ideas on reparations. You realize when you trace damn every endeavor this country has partook in it's funding is from slave labor. Not even bringing Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium or England into the equation. All these countries would be in perpetual squalor if what was truly owed to black people globally got paid out. I mean the fukking industrial revolution got its funding through the proceeds of slave labor :mindblown:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Yeah maybe it was in the wording because even though you didn't say it, the earlier posts made it seem like you weren't for it. I to want the vast majority of us to succeed but honestly you can't save everyone. :manny: it's a sad reality but it is a reality.
I'm not sugar coating this, we're in a fukked up situation but it's not our fault

Nobody will save us and we need to understand that, we have to save us not reparations and not waiting on jesus

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
So a country that wasn't even responsible for the Holocaust (the US) fought for and paid jews their reparations, in the meantime the descendants of people who were enslaved for 400 years, generated trillions upon trillions of dollars in wealth due to their free labor, were murdered by the millions, lynched, disenfranchised, refused loans to start businesses, had their successful towns burned to the ground, still being jailed to this day and are the group that are most rightfully deserving of reparations since their ancestors literally built this country for free... are told to "get over it" and "pull themselves by the bootstraps"? :stopitslime:smh fukk this cac :pacspit:
Flex,

Drop a bomb on this one

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How do YOU know that tho???? :dahell:

More and MORE our people are waking up!!! How you gonna say we don't deserve it because WE might Squander it???!!!

WHO THE fukk IS YOU???? :pacspit:
That's what I'm saying breh.

America doesn't owe Hatians reparations, you gotta holla at France for that. My family is Jamaican and I support reparations for blacks in America 100%.

Britain owes my family a check through :ufdup:

The truth is worldwide black people are owed $71 TRILLION dollars.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I see you breh
full
fukk you breh:troll:

But in all seriousness, I don't know the disconnect but we have the same goal, prosperity for our people even if our methods are different

This idea I look down on us for not spending money wisely is ridiculous though

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bernie sanders isnt even a democrat first of all, and if you knew anything about him you'd knownhe just became one to run for president. Secondly 60 million dollars in reperations is chump change to the 10s of billions of dollars owed to Black americans so excuse me for thinking their different. Finally, why would you vote for Sanders? Do you think not voting for him hurts him or you? Be truthful and admit you dont know much about sanders and his policies. Not voting for sanders helps Hilary and the establishment continue their assault on black america. Im not saying hes a savior or some kind of hero but hes clearly in black americans best interest to vote for.

Like I said, go and vote for Bernie. I hope he wins 2 terms so you guys can relive what happened under Obama. It'll be a whole lot of "Let's wait until his 2nd term, then he can finally do something for black people :whoa:"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm not sugar coating this, we're in a fukked up situation but it's not our fault

Nobody will save us and we need to understand that, we have to save us not reparations and not waiting on jesus
Dr. Claude Anderson even said without reperations, Black Americans are doomed to be a permanent underclass.

What's gonna happen in that case? It's literally impossible to save money when your poor.

America and the powers that be would rather kill off the majority of the black populus around the globe than rightfully dish out trillions of dollars from slave labor that helped to build up Europe and America (and Latin America as well).

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Dr. Claude Anderson even said without reperations, Black Americans are doomed to be a permanent underclass.

What's gonna happen in that case? It's literally impossible to save money when your poor.

America and the powers that be would rather kill off the majority of the black populus around the globe than rightfully dish out trillions of dollars from slave labor that helped to build up Europe and America (and Latin America as well).
Well we not gettin reparations so our only option is to come together, that means making it then reaching back down and pulling others up which is what I'm attempting to do
I don't agree it's impossible to save money when poor or make it out because I come from a family of poverty who made it possible for me to get through college and afford to become a pilot and fly for the military

My grandparents had to build a house and raise 8 kids in it with no power or water and now their grand kids own homes and plan on owning businesses

Our people are remarkable, but we do have our issues

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
yea, but we would have to go after those French a$$holes (even though the US was complicit)
And they're still raping african countries for post colonial monies.

I'm telling y'all! The continued denial of reperations for blacks is the biggest step in the continued dehumanization and eventual extermination process. No one wants to see this. This thread is sad.

@Medicate
:wow:

get up in this threAD!