Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why would I vote for a politician that is OK with fighting for reparations for his own Jewish people (for an atrocity that didn't even happen in this country), but won't do the same thing for black people have have suffered some of the worst human rights violations in world history and whose free labor built the most powerful country in human history?

Go ahead and #feelthebern breh, obviously Obama wasn't enough to let y'all realize the Democrats only use black people for votes but never do anything for us.
Dude...that's basically, in so many words, saying that black people globally have been greenlit for genocide.

If these negroes can't see it...when they do it will be damn too late. :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
HOw is the truth sambo bullshyt you jackass? :what:

You think we would get millions or billions of dollars and suddenly not give it to the koreans for hair and abdul at the gas store?:martin:
The fact you'd say this and believe in this shows how low you think of us and that's sad man. :wow:

Daps
I'm not American but I do think that black Americans should be compensated for the forced work of their ancestors. :ehh:

Unfortunately, I don't think it will do any good for most people since they have a low financial IQ.:beli:

:mjlol: who told you your opinion mattered? you dumb white bytch :mjlol:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Why would I vote for a politician that is OK with fighting for reparations for his own Jewish people (for an atrocity that didn't even happen in this country), but won't do the same thing for black people have have suffered some of the worst human rights violations in world history and whose free labor built the most powerful country in human history?

Go ahead and #feelthebern breh, obviously Obama wasn't enough to let y'all realize the Democrats only use black people for votes but never do anything for us.
Bernie sanders isnt even a democrat first of all, and if you knew anything about him you'd knownhe just became one to run for president. Secondly 60 million dollars in reperations is chump change to the 10s of billions of dollars owed to Black americans so excuse me for thinking their different. Finally, why would you vote for Sanders? Do you think not voting for him hurts him or you? Be truthful and admit you dont know much about sanders and his policies. Not voting for sanders helps Hilary and the establishment continue their assault on black america. Im not saying hes a savior or some kind of hero but hes clearly in black americans best interest to vote for.