Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So a country that wasn't even responsible for the Holocaust (the US) fought for and paid jews their reparations, in the meantime the descendants of people who were enslaved for 400 years, generated trillions upon trillions of dollars in wealth due to their free labor, were murdered by the millions, lynched, disenfranchised, refused loans to start businesses, had their successful towns burned to the ground, still being jailed to this day and are the group that are most rightfully deserving of reparations since their ancestors literally built this country for free... are told to "get over it" and "pull themselves by the bootstraps"? :stopitslime:smh fukk this cac :pacspit:
:heh:Bruh I can't even generate the rage right now :dead:. The audacity :skip:. We all we got never forget :snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So a country that wasn't even responsible for the Holocaust (the US) fought for and paid jews their reparations, in the meantime the descendants of people who were enslaved for 400 years, generated trillions upon trillions of dollars in wealth due to their free labor, were murdered by the millions, lynched, disenfranchised, refused loans to start businesses, had their successful towns burned to the ground, still being jailed to this day and are the group that are most rightfully deserving of reparations since their ancestors literally built this country for free... are told to "get over it" and "pull themselves by the bootstraps"? :stopitslime:smh fukk this cac :pacspit:
REp.

This is infuriating and I'm not even AA, I'm African (first gen) but this is why I'll NEVER proudly call myself an Amerikkkan and REFUSE to. fukk this country for what it did to my people for ALL ETERNITY.

:pacspit:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You said black people aren't mature enough.

So answer this, when will black people be ready for reparations?

Some of you nikkaz and white folks are coming up with a million reasons why black people shouldn't be compensated for their mistreatment
You dudes can't fukking read can you. I don't think anyone in here has said reparations aren't deserved. It's just HOW they should be instituted.

A one off cheque won't do any good

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I still don't see the problem, it seems ya'll can't see what I'm trying to say and assume I'm talking down on my own people:pachaha:
Ya'll nikkas just trolling me at this point

I see you breh
full

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You cant be serious woth this thread. So because a politician isnt openly dupportig billions of dollars of reperations for African Americans, theyre disqualified from you voting for them? This is incredibly myopic and just plain ignorant.

Why would I vote for a politician that is OK with fighting for reparations for his own Jewish people (for an atrocity that didn't even happen in this country), but won't do the same thing for black people have have suffered some of the worst human rights violations in world history and whose free labor built the most powerful country in human history?

Go ahead and #feelthebern breh, obviously Obama wasn't enough to let y'all realize the Democrats only use black people for votes but never do anything for us.