Reppin
Darien Ga
You are saying we shouldn't get it. :what:

You said we shouldn't get it because :

-We aren't mature enough
Not responsible enough
-You compared the entire black community to teenagers

:snoop:

I've never heard of any other racial group argue against them gettin reparations but black folks :snoop:
Are you serious right now? :snoop:

Straw grasping on another fukkin level

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
My bad maybe you didn't say that.

There are enough responsible African Americans to make serious change with that money. Also like in the article I posted, all of it wouldn't be straight cash. You would have funds and institutions created with he money, with actual black people put in charge of running and maintaining it. We do need to get everybody on the same page but we can work on that without announcing that we aren't ready for the money yet.
How would that work? When can we have serious conversations among ourselves about things like this without people getting in their feelings breh? Serious question

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You are saying we shouldn't get it. :what:

You said we shouldn't get it because :

-We aren't mature enough
Not responsible enough
-You compared the entire black community to teenagers

:snoop:

I've never heard of any other racial group argue against them gettin reparations but black folks :snoop:

@Vonte3000

Did you not say this :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Again...who said we shouldn't get it? :what: Stop putting words in my mouth please

I think we will be ready when we support our own just like everyone else, that's it. I just told dizzle that if we got the shyt tomorrow it would be wasted(spent outside of our communities) in other words the money would leave the black community and enter into a separate one

When I said we weren't mature enough for the money that's just what I meant, we don't know how to spend the shyt yet

WHat happens when you give a teenager 1,000 dollars? (an average teen) They spend it on bullshyt:yeshrug: They don't know about business models and how to make investments:dame:

@Vonte3000 :stopitslime:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
To be quite honest...I don't even want reparations or believe it will somehow be the fix to all the black communities problems.

That hypocrisy though is delicious. :ehh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How would that work? When can we have serious conversations among ourselves about things like this without people getting in their feelings breh? Serious question

We can have these convos but everyone has to be respectful of how they word or present things. Of course most people would fukk that money up, but that's why we are supposed to be doing the ground work and spreading the information now, so even if it never happens we are in a stronger position. I see a lot of people on here that are trying to help brothers and sisters know how to move financially and build up black business

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Idc for reparations but we need better pay and more employment of our people to actually make change...

fukk that! Cacs got set up proper and they following generations grew it and then maintained. We earned that.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Reparations is such a complicated topic. Everyone expecting a cheque?

naw...fukk that.

Raparations should come in the form of boosting the community as a whole. Including free post-secondary education, low interest loans AND grants to small business owners. Boosting school education services, building community centers,etc.

THIS.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
We can have these convos but everyone has to be respectful of how they word or present things. Of course most people would fukk that money up, but that's why we are supposed to be doing the ground work and spreading the information now. I see a lot of people on here that are trying to help brothers and sisters know how to move financially and build up black business.

The bolded is what I've been trying to say:snoop:

I guess mama was right, it's how you say somethin:manny:

Or some shyt like that:manny: I don't care about feelings though, facts are facts, we don't know how to use that money

A few black folks wisely using that money while others squander it away is not my idea of a success but I want the vast majority of black people to succeed, I hate ghettos and project builiding, I want them all gone but I guess if a few can make it that's enough for everyone else

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest problem with reparations is that we just don't know who the fukk is African American anymore.

I'm a haitian american...i guess I don't count. :francis: Do mixed, mulatto, octoroon, and anyone who considers themselves AA count?

It's a topic that a politician who's running for office is not going to touch. I don't blame Sanders for avoiding the topic.

Are you fukking serious? :dahell:

Haitians have their own damn country in "Haiti" which was the French territory.

They can track your damn ancestry back to Haiti.

Majority of African American can trace their last slave ancestry or last slave master name to confirm their history. I just black people doesn't take the time to research their ancestry. Because those names was recorded after the Civil War.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And? :yeshrug:

Did I say blacks were teenagers? no but we spend money like some, get emotional if you want it's the truth

We spend our money outside our own communities, we don't invest as we should

When I say "we" do I mean YOU, no but others

:mjpls:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The bolded is what I've been trying to say:snoop:

I guess mama was right, it's how you say somethin:manny:

Or some shyt like that:manny: I don't care about feelings though, facts are facts, we don't know how to use that money

A few black folks wisely using that money while others squander it away is not my idea of a success but I want the vast majority of black people to succeed, I hate ghettos and project builiding, I want them all gone but I guess if a few can make it that's enough for everyone else

Yeah maybe it was in the wording because even though you didn't say it, the earlier posts made it seem like you weren't for it. I too want the vast majority of us to succeed but honestly you can't save everyone. :manny: it's a sad reality but it is a reality.