↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Stop lying, you and the other nikka said that, you either doin it on purpose

"we need to stop giving our money to anyone who doesn't look like us"
"We would just make America richer just like in that Chappelle skit"

How in the hell is this different from what I've been saying this entire thread? :patrice:

Breh what are you talking about :dahell:

I'm starting to think you're in here arguing just to argue :why:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is my last semester of college, once I graduate I ship off in June to fly for the air force, I have 3 cousins in the military already and we've already started business plans to make our side money. I'm gonna get that officer's check from the military(a long with them doing the same) and we will start our first business in Montgomery (where my fam is) I'm 21 and right now don't have the capital for these ambitions but I WILL very soon. I should have a 6 figure check within 12 years but by then I'll already have my business with my cousins going as well as a sole proprietorship of my own, THIS is how black economics works on a small scale. We will hire our family members and others from the Montgomery area who need jobs.

I can't get much accomplished just yet but I have a plan nikka, you just wating for a handout breh:mindblown:

My company only employs black people breh, and all the services my company uses are black owned (janitors, pest control, printing, etc) and my personal and business accounts are both with the same black owned bank. I'm also a member of the merchants association in my neighborhood where we focus on providing economic opportunities to black people in the part of Atlanta where my business is located.

So no I'm not expecting a handout from cacs. But African Americans are owed reparations now. Not when we "get it together." Right now.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes:dwillhuh:

Have you been reading my posts at all? :dwillhuh:

I've spent this whole thread telling ya'll why :dwillhuh:

You said black people aren't mature enough.

So answer this, when will black people be ready for reparations?

Some of you nikkaz and white folks are coming up with a million reasons why black people shouldn't be compensated for their mistreatment

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Breh what are you talking about :dahell:

I'm starting to think you're in here arguing just to argue :why:
You said the above qupte and I said the one below it breh:francis:

Now for some reason I can say we give our money to people who don't look like us and outside our community and it's a problem

But you said the same shyt literally and it's fine:pachaha:

Look, here's what I'm saying...if we got reparations tomorrow it would go to waste simply because we don't practice black economics

Mexicans buy from Mexicans, Asians from Asians and whites support whites

Now we have already shown black people don't support our own and that's why the money would get fukked up, we would spend it outside of our community instead of circulating it among st our own

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You said black people aren't mature enough.

So answer this, when will black people be ready for reparations?

Some of you nikkaz and white folks are coming up with a million reasons why black people shouldn't be compensated for their mistreatment
Again...who said we shouldn't get it? :what: Stop putting words in my mouth please

I think we will be ready when we support our own just like everyone else, that's it. I just told dizzle that if we got the shyt tomorrow it would be wasted(spent outside of our communities) in other words the money would leave the black community and enter into a separate one

When I said we weren't mature enough for the money that's just what I meant, we don't know how to spend the shyt yet

WHat happens when you give a teenager 1,000 dollars? (an average teen) They spend it on bullshyt:yeshrug: They don't know about business models and how to make investments:dame:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You said the above qupte and I said the one below it breh:francis:

Now for some reason I can say we give our money to people who don't look like us and outside our community and it's a problem

But you said the same shyt literally and it's fine:pachaha:

Look, here's what I'm saying...if we got reparations tomorrow it would go to waste simply because we don't practice black economics

Mexicans buy from Mexicans, Asians from Asians and whites support whites

Now we have already shown black people don't support our own and that's why the money would get fukked up, we would spend it outside of our community instead of circulating it among st our own

I don't think he ever disagreed with you on group economics. The difference is he sees that group economics and financial literacy is not the end all be all. We are still owed money for the horrors that go from slavery to modern times. Just because a nice amount of people would fukk their money up doesn't mean that us who would help build communities should be punished. If you're waiting for the majority of black people to straighten up, you'll be waiting in your grave. That argument is the same one I had with a white guy, regardless of how it gets spent we deserve reparations. If it is true that all the money would go back into white hands, why are they worried about giving it to us since they would get it right back supposedly? If we fukk it up they can say we had our chance and we blew it. Do I realistically think it will ever happen? Not in my lifetime but if it becomes a issue that we all adopt it could happen eventually.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
My company only employs black people breh, and all the services my company uses are black owned (janitors, pest control, printing, etc) and my personal and business accounts are both with the same black owned bank. I'm also a member of the merchants association in my neighborhood where we focus on providing economic opportunities to black people in the part of Atlanta where my business is located.

So no I'm not expecting a handout from cacs. But African Americans are owed reparations now. Not when we "get it together." Right now.

:ohhh: I'll be in ATL when I graduate in December, I'll be contacting you then to make some connections with the bank you associate with & for advertising.

If you don't mind me asking what company you are with because I'd like to support your business. I also have many like minded family in ATL who would patronize your business.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I don't think he ever disagreed with you on group economics. The difference is he sees that group economics and financial literacy is not the end all be all. We are still owed money for the horrors that go from slavery to modern times. Just because a nice amount of people would fukk their money up doesn't mean that us who would help build communities should be punished. If you're waiting for the majority of blacks people to straighten up, you'll be waiting in your grave. That argument is the same one I had with a white guy, regardless of how it gets spent we deserve reparations. If it is true that all the money would go back into white hands, why are they worried about giving it to us since they would get it right back supposedly? If we fukk it up they can say we had our chance and we blew it. Do I realistically think it will ever happen? Not in my lifetime but if it becomes a issue they we all adopt it could happen eventually.
I'll ask again? where do I say we don't deserve money?
You guys keep saying in agreement to give us money but without financial literacy how will it help us? You're saying the few black folk who know how to spend it will be enough? You also say you don't believe reparations will come in your lifetime so what do we do in the meantime if not try to get EVERYBODY on the same page?

The fact we're owed money is so obvious I didn't think I had to assert that point, my discussion is on how we'll use it not when we'll get it or when we'll deserve it. What kinda basic ass convo is that?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohhh: I'll be in ATL when I graduate in December, I'll be contacting you then to make some connections with the bank you associate with & for advertising.

If you don't mind me asking what company you are with because I'd like to support your business. I also have many like minded family in ATL who would patronize your business.

Me and my lady own a kids party supply company and my bank is Citizen's Trust Bank. And no need to wait until December to move your money into a black owned institution breh. Do it first thing tomorrow. If there's not a local bank in your neighborhood, One United allows you open an account online:

Open Bank Account Online | High CD Rates - OneUnited Bank

Also don't forget to move your auto/home/life insurance policies to black owned insurance companies as well.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Again...who said we shouldn't get it? :what: Stop putting words in my mouth please

I think we will be ready when we support our own just like everyone else, that's it. I just told dizzle that if we got the shyt tomorrow it would be wasted(spent outside of our communities) in other words the money would leave the black community and enter into a separate one

When I said we weren't mature enough for the money that's just what I meant, we don't know how to spend the shyt yet

WHat happens when you give a teenager 1,000 dollars? (an average teen) They spend it on bullshyt:yeshrug: They don't know about business models and how to make investments:dame:

You are saying we shouldn't get it. :what:

You said we shouldn't get it because :

-We aren't mature enough
Not responsible enough
-You compared the entire black community to teenagers

:snoop:

I've never heard of any other racial group argue against them gettin reparations but black folks :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You guys keep saying in agreement to give us money but without financial literacy how will it help us? You're saying the few black folk who know how to spend it will be enough? You also say you don't believe reparations will come in your lifetime so what do we do in the meantime if not try to get EVERYBODY on the same page?

The fact we're owed money is so obvious I didn't think I had to assert that point, my discussion is on how we'll use it not when we'll get it or when we'll deserve it. What kinda basic ass convo is that?

You're heavy on the semantics bruh:stopitslime:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Me and my lady own a kids party supply company and my bank is Citizen's Trust Bank. And no need to wait until December to move your money into a black owned institution breh. Do it first thing tomorrow. If there's not a local bank in your neighborhood, One United allows you open an account online:

Open Bank Account Online | High CD Rates - OneUnited Bank

Also don't forget to move your auto/home/life insurance policies to black owned insurance companies as well.

:salute: :salute:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

My bad maybe you didn't say that.

There are enough responsible African Americans to make serious change with that money. Also like in the article I posted, all of it wouldn't be straight cash. You would have funds and institutions created with the money, with actual black people put in charge of running and maintaining it. We do need to get everybody on the same page or as many as possible, but we can work on that without announcing that we aren't ready for the money yet. Hypothetically would you tell them that when they were about to cut the check?