Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
In the 1920's at the height of Tulsa and BWS, how many other African American communities were thriving around the country? Here's a hint, very, very few? Why? Because the racist policies that were in place to keep black people down. Fast forward to 2016 De Soto, Atlanta (certain parts) and the mall in Colorado are able to see success, but the MASSES are still oppressed by racist policies that hold black people down.

Which is why separation is key. We cannot have these people rule over us because in the 400+ years black people have been in America, we have never experienced any form of justice.

You're going in fukkin circles breh, we already know white people hodl us back and have been so why do you subscribe to a plan that needs white people to PAY US for wronging us instead of trying to make our own way?

DO you even understand what you're saying right now?:why:

You're telling me we can only separate with a large amount of money WHITE PEOPLE have to give us AND telling me my plan of us practicing black economics is bullshyt because in your head we already practice black economics?:wtf:

If we are already using our money the way it should then why is the weave industry a billion dollar business? WHy don't blacks own factories like in Tulsa breh? Why don't we have any infrastructure in this country?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you opposed to the reparations that Jews, Japanese and native Americans got

I'm opposed to anyone just getting a cash out from the government. I think its lazy and doesn't really make a real difference.

Things need to happen at a bigger level not just on some "let's just toss these people some crumbs so they will leave us alone, oh yeah sign here saying that you accept this $5000 cheque and that you can no longer accept anything else from the government of the united states...now fukk off back to where you came from" shyt

now instead of giving everyone an individual chque, you take that money and apply it to building the communities, infrastructure, and giving black people grants and low interest loans to start businesses in the communities. Better access to home ownership, Free education, BETTER education.

that will help now, and in the future. Build for longevity, not just for the here and now.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The biggest problem with reparations is that we just don't know who the fukk is African American anymore.

I'm a haitian american...i guess I don't count. :francis: Do mixed, mulatto, octoroon, and anyone who considers themselves AA count?

It's a topic that a politician who's running for office is not going to touch. I don't blame Sanders for avoiding the topic.
This is true. Im half African American half Afro Puerto Rican does that Puerto Rican side count?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's our problem

I thought you were past this breh:patrice:

One nikka waitin on a check and you seem to be thinking I'm saying we should be MORE religious and faithful to a religion given to us by the white man:pachaha:

Churches have done a lot for the black community at least in terms of food drives and mentoring support I guess, IDK if you're religious or not though

I'm just confused why you I assume a black person are opposed to reparations

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're going in fukkin circles breh, we already know white people hodl us back and have been so why do you subscribe to a plan that needs white people to PAY US for wronging us instead of trying to make our own way?

DO you even understand what you're saying right now?:why:

You're telling me we can only separate with a large amount of money WHITE PEOPLE have to give us AND telling me my plan of us practicing black economics is bullshyt because in your head we already practice black economics?:wtf:

If we are already using our money the way it should then why is the weave industry a billion dollar business? WHy don't blacks own factories like in Tulsa breh? Why don't we have any infrastructure in this country?

Breh, you're in here saying black people don't deserve reparations until we "get it together." I disagee 100%.

And I'm not asking white people for a damn thing. For the past 3 years my message on this site has been consistent: black people need to immediately transfer their money into black owned financial institutions, we need to stop giving our money to anyone who doesn't look like us, and those of us who are able need to start businesses to employ black people. None of that require shyt from whites.

But when it comes to reparations, we don't need to wait until we "get it together." Those of us who have common sense will do the right thing. We'll start businesses to employ our own people and built institutions to help progress the black community.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
What action are you about breh? How many black people does your business employ? How much have you donated to black causes? Post receipts for the action your supposedly about.

This is my last semester of college, once I graduate I ship off in June to fly for the air force, I have 3 cousins in the military already and we've already started business plans to make our side money. I'm gonna get that officer's check from the military(a long with them doing the same) and we will start our first business in Montgomery (where my fam is) I'm 21 and right now don't have the capital for these ambitions but I WILL very soon. I should have a 6 figure check within 12 years but by then I'll already have my business with my cousins going as well as a sole proprietorship of my own, THIS is how black economics works on a small scale. We will hire our family members and others from the Montgomery area who need jobs.

I can't get much accomplished just yet but I have a plan nikka, you just wating for a handout breh:mindblown:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm opposed to anyone just getting a cash out from the government. I think its lazy and doesn't really make a real difference.

Things need to happen at a bigger level not just on some "let's just toss these people some crumbs so they will leave us alone, oh yeah sign here saying that you accept this $5000 cheque and that you can no longer accept anything else from the government of the united states...now fukk off back to where you came from" shyt

now instead of giving everyone an individual chque, you take that money and apply it to building the communities, infrastructure, and giving black people grants and low interest loans to start businesses in the communities. Better access to home ownership, Free education, BETTER education.

that will help now, and in the future. Build for longevity, not just for the here and now.

The idea that you think that the government would be " just giving" black people money is absurd .

Black people are owed that money. Do you not think that 400 years of free labor should not be paid at some point?

That's like me getting you and your family to build an apartment complex me and then when the building is done I say "I don't feel like paying you, fukk off" :camby:

If you and your family sued me. What do you think should happen with that law suit? :lupe:

Daps
Yet all these c00n ass nikkaz keep trying to convince me to vote for Bernie

:camby:
Well than you might as well not vote because none of the candidates support it and none ever will, and if a candidate ever supports it they'll have ZERO chance to win

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Breh, you're in here saying black people don't deserve reparations until we "get it together." I disagee 100%.

And I'm not asking white people for a damn thing. For the past 3 years my message on this site has been consistent: black people need to immediately transfer their money into black owned financial institutions, we need to stop giving our money to anyone who doesn't look like us, and those of us who are able need to start businesses to employ black people. None of that require shyt from whites.
Stop lying, you and the other nikka said that, you either doin it on purpose

American citizens would never tolerate us getting reparations...ever

They would want a piece for themselves at the very least, besides we aren't ready for reparations. We would just make America richer just like in that Chappelle skit

"we need to stop giving our money to anyone who doesn't look like us"
"We would just make America richer just like in that Chappelle skit"

Man get that sambo bullshyt out of here:camby:

How in the hell is this different from what I've been saying this entire thread? :patrice:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Okay.

Im not surprised

The sooner black people realize most white people look at us as soulless super-strength monsters, stop reaching for white acceptance, be willing to work a 9-5, and invest in black businesses like other ethnic groups invest in their businesses, the sooner well be better off.

Or we could all try and move to the West Indies :ehh: