Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:stopitslime:

So you not even KNOWING my background...or my history..or anything. Its just easier to call me a cac and put your hand out right?

fukk outta here.

I'm suggesting REAL reparations in the form of commuity building and education. not a fukking quick cheque that won't in the long run make any real difference.

you fukkin fatherless fukkbois need to grow up.

Why is it so hard for you to just say that you are Caucasian:what:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
:why:

Black people are the most spiritual people in the u.s.
That's our problem

I thought you were past this breh:patrice:

One nikka waitin on a check and you seem to be thinking I'm saying we should be MORE religious and faithful to a religion given to us by the white man:pachaha:

Churches have done a lot for the black community at least in terms of food drives and mentoring support I guess, IDK if you're religious or not though

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You still trusting Cacs to actually oversee black issues

Let blacks get the bread without Cac involvement and do what we gotta do..
honestly I just don't see the government ever just cutting the cheque. and I don't think white ppl would allow that to happen. :manny: jsut real talk

However, fighting for better communities and education is something that could ACTUALLY happen.
even if they gave every black american post secondary education...I would consider that a major win.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:stopitslime:

So you not even KNOWING my background...or my history..or anything. Its just easier to call me a cac and put your hand out right?

fukk outta here.

I'm suggesting REAL reparations in the form of commuity building and education. not a fukking quick cheque that won't in the long run make any real difference.

you fukkin fatherless fukkbois need to grow up.

Are you opposed to the reparations that Jews, Japanese and native Americans got

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly, so why don't we see this nationwide breh? What did these guys do differently?

Did they not spend their money wisely to achieve their goals? Is lack of money and how to utilize it not the problem breh?

You're using this argument of a few blakcs representing all of them just like Fox will site Jay Z as an example of why we shouldn't complain

We have these opportunities breh you've shown that, why are they not being utilized?

In the 1920's at the height of Tulsa and BWS, how many other African American communities were thriving around the country? Here's a hint: very, very few? Why? Because the racist policies that were in place to keep black people down. Fast forward to 2016 De Soto, Atlanta (certain parts) and the mall in Colorado are able to see success, but the MASSES are still oppressed by racist policies that hold black people down.

Which is why separation is key. We cannot have these people rule over us because in the 400+ years black people have been in America, we have never experienced any form of justice.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
honestly I just don't see the government ever just cutting the cheque. and I don't think white ppl would allow that to happen. :manny: jsut real talk

However, fighting for better communities and education is something that could ACTUALLY happen.
even if they gave every black american post secondary education...I would consider that a major win.

I dont see anything happen, including what you posted..

they have racist policies every step of the way...

I do think that in my generation, there will be a major turning point in this country

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which is more likely?

Whitey pays or we wise up? :martin:

Your plan wouldn't be accomplished with no reparations breh I'm sorry, we was Tulsa built on reparations or hard working black people who knew how to spend their money?

Let me correct you, your plan is to wait for a handout while mine is for us to collectively come together and work with each other for our own benefit which we have not been doing

YOu keep waiting for a handout for mass, I'm about action :yeshrug:

What action are you about breh? How many black people does your business employ? How much have you donated to black causes? Post receipts for the action your supposedly about.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man Bernie Sanders can suck a dikk

Seriously...how many more handouts are the holocaust victims gonna receive? Obama just gave them all a check last year :stopitslime:

Blacks are the only group of minorities that were victims of white oppression that haven't received anything. We need more help than them fukking jews do, more than any other group right now. Ain't nobody else getting shot/killed unarmed more than us. Getting our water poisoned, deprived economically and racially discriminated on a daily basis. This country was built off our sweat, blood and tears. Were supposed to be the ones kicking back, enjoying the fruits of our labor for all the hard work our great great grandparents put in for us to have wealth for generations unimaginable, not white folks. Yall had to steal and kill to get what yall have today. We deserve reparations and you don't agree your either a racist cac or a c00n.

"But....but....blacks will go crazy with all that money" :whoa:
All black people aren't ignorant and financially illiterate....thats just an excuse :francis:.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That's our problem

I thought you were past this breh:patrice:

One nikka waitin on a check and you seem to be thinking I'm saying we should be MORE religious and faithful to a religion given to us by the white man:pachaha:

Churches have done a lot for the black community at least in terms of food drives and mentoring support I guess, IDK if you're religious or not though

Alot of them old heads are on that Bill Cosby shyt..They completely overlook shyt to get their points across..Whether it be about God or something else..Meanwhile you would think they were complete angels

they should be lucky there was no instagram/fb/cell phones in those times to record their fukkery