Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This issue doesn't concern you
:stopitslime:

So you not even KNOWING my background...or my history..or anything. Its just easier to call me a cac and put your hand out right?

fukk outta here.

I'm suggesting REAL reparations in the form of commuity building and education. not a fukking quick cheque that won't in the long run make any real difference.

you fukkin fatherless fukkbois need to grow up.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk are you ?

I can say whatever the fukk I want....

you're not black fakkit so stop this we bullshyt and implying that you're black. you're speaking from a white perspective on black issues. your opinion is irrelevent. and i see people in here engaging you assuming you're black, and i notice you're not being upfront about your cac status. simply shut the fukk up forever.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
None of these politicians are gonna save us brehs and brehettes
:mjlol: We still out here lookin for a white Jesus :francis:

If you're gonna vote, vote local and show up to state/city council meetings so we can actually start playing chess like every other racial group.

The big stage of politics ain't gonna do a damn thing for us until we build an economic base, start buying politicians and stop being Pawns with our vote/money.
:coffee: the bold is the main things... one of the few posters on here i can take serious

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I never said I was against reparations fukkboy.

your comprehension skills lost...but its all good, you just need to sit back and call everyone a cac when they don't agree with you.

Its easier to label someone a cac then to actually listen to a different point of view. what are youlike 7 years old?

Again, what race do you have on your drivers license? You're in a thread about reparations to the descendants of African slaves in America telling us to vote for a Jew who don't give a damn about black people. You're opinion on anything black is irrelevant. We really don't give two fukks about how you feel :manny:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So you not even KNOWING my background...or my history..or anything. Its just easier to call me a cac and put your hand out right?

fukk outta here.

I'm suggesting REAL reparations in the form of commuity building and education. not a fukking quick cheque that won't in the long run make any real difference.

you're in no position to suggest shyt. just fall back and worry about things that concern you..the fukk???

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Absolutely they are. In areas where black people have economic opportunities like Atlanta and De Soto, TX:

Or the Pan African mall in Colorado:

Exactly, so why don't we see this nationwide breh? What did these guys do differently?

Did they not spend their money wisely to achieve their goals? Is lack of money and how to utilize it not the problem breh?

You're using this argument of a few blakcs representing all of them just like Fox will site Jay Z as an example of why we shouldn't complain

We have these opportunities breh you've shown that, why are they not being utilized?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

fukk outta here.

Mother fukking CAC all in here getting upset.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

fukk outta here.

Come to Jackson and say that to my face, "Breh" :mjpls:

I'll be sure to let my pops know we have some clown talking reckless to handle:jawalrus:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ these fukkboys coming at me because I think them getting a cheque is stupid.

Clearly you fakkits are the ones that need REAL reform like education

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Our plans don't go hand in hand. My plan is for black people to get reparations and separate. You plan is to wait for black people to collectively get it together first.
Which is more likely?

Whitey pays or we wise up? :martin:

Your plan wouldn't be accomplished with no reparations breh I'm sorry, we was Tulsa built on reparations or hard working black people who knew how to spend their money?

Let me correct you, your plan is to wait for a handout while mine is for us to collectively come together and work with each other for our own benefit which we have not been doing

YOu keep waiting for a handout for mass, I'm about action :yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ these fukkboys coming at me because I think them getting a cheque is stupid.

Clearly you fakkits are the ones that need REAL reform like education

get your pale white trash ass back to the cave and shut your fukking mouth.
why do you keep coming on this board where you're clearly not wanted? your obsession is pathetic.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Come to Jackson and say that to my face, "Breh" :mjpls:

I'll be sure to let my pops know we have some clown talking reckless to handle:jawalrus:
yup, I'm talking reckless.....cuz I have different stance of reparations than you do.

LOL, you the fool talkin tough on a fukkin message board "come to my hood, and I'll show you what's up, and my dad is stronger than your dad"

gtfoh, you fukk boy's kill me with that shyt.