Bernie Sanders Changes his Mind on Reparations :gladbron:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Peep the flag in my AVI:

Republic of New Africa (1968- ) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

The Republic of New Africa (RNA) is a black nationalist organization that was created in 1969 on the premise that an independent black republic should be created out of the southern United States of South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, which were considered “subjugated lands.” The group’s manifesto demanded the United States government pay $400 billion in reparations for the injustices of slavery and segregation. It also argued that African-Americans should be allowed to vote on self-determination, as that opportunity was not provided at the end of slavery when the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution incorporated African-Americans into the United States. The economy of the RNA was to be organized based on ujamaa, Tanzania’s model of cooperative economics and community self-sufficiency. Citizens of the proposed RNA would have limited political rights, unions would be discouraged, freedom of the press would be curtailed, men would be forced to serve in the military, and polygamy would be allowed.

Two brothers, Milton and Richard Henry, who were associates of Malcolm X, formed an organization called the Malcolm X Society, which was devoted to the creation of an independent black nation within the United States. Milton and Richard subsequently changed their names to Gaidi Obadele and Imari Abubakari Obadele, respectively. The brothers organized a meeting of 500 black nationalists in Detroit, Michigan in 1968. Exiled former North Carolina NAACP leader Robert Williams was chose as the first Presideint of the Republic of New Africa. The group wrote a declaration of independence and established the Republic of New Africa. The group anticipated that the U.S. would reject their demands and made plans for armed resistance and a prolonged guerilla war.

Both federal and local governments reacted to the RNA with suspicion, and had violent conflicts with the RNA. The RNA was a target of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) COINTELPRO, its antiradical program of surveillance, disruption, and subversion. Detroit police raided the RNA’s first anniversary conference in 1969 and one police officer was killed during the raid. Three RNA members were acquitted of any crimes in this incident. Police in Jackson, Mississippi raided RNA headquarters, and another police officer was killed. Eleven RNA members, including founder Imari Obadele were arrested and convicted for assault, murder, and sedition. Three other members, while driving to RNA headquarters, killed a police officer in New Mexico who had pulled their car over. They subsequently hijacked a plane and escaped to Cuba.

Soon after Imari Obadele was released from prison he and six others were convicted on federal conspiracy charges. He was released in 1980 and went on to earn a Ph.D. from Temple University in political science and has taught at several colleges and written numerous books and articles on black separatism, which he still advocates.

The RNA’s popularity and influence diminished with most of its leaders in prison, but it still claims a membership of 5,000 to 10,000. Its headquarters have been moved to Washington, DC.

republic_of_new_afrika_by_daneofscandinavy-d64koym.png

Black people only have one option. Separate from white people. We will never be free if we continue allow them to rule over us. We don't need them for shyt. All we need is the ability to govern ourselves without interference from these wicked devils and reparations would be a good first step to us accomplishing that.

Unfortunately we love white people too much to want to separate from them. As always, brother Malcolm is 100% right

Why have I never heard of this :ohhh:

I'd rep you but it said I need to slow down.:francis:

Keep dropping gems fam! I need to do some research on this
:salute::salute::salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You don't know anything I don't I guarantee that but the simple facts are, how did things like Tulsa work out?

Group economics correct? Wise spending habits correct? Now are the conditions in the black community the same as they were back then?

All you're doing is just wording yourself to seem like black people can do anything if we put our minds to it, which is 100% true, but our minds aren't in the right place currently, if they were we would see a very different situation for us right now
Guys like you can't fix anything until you address the real issues in our community

I mean what you nikkas are sayin right now is a Large sum of money will solve all of our problems when the issue with our community is a spiritual and mental one which shows me you don't even have a basic understanding of what put us in our circumstances today:upsetfavre:

Most of the black communities problems stem from being poor and unemployed

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't know anything I don't I guarantee that but the simple facts are, how did things like Tulsa work out?

Group economics correct? Wise spending habits correct? Now are the conditions in the black community the same as they were back then?

All you're doing is just wording yourself to seem like black people can do anything if we put our minds to it, which is 100% true, but our minds aren't in the right place currently, if they were we would see a very different situation for us right now
Guys like you can't fix anything until you address the real issues in our community

I mean what you nikkas are sayin right now is a Large sum of money will solve all of our problems when the issue with our community is a spiritual and mental one which shows me you don't even have a basic understanding of what put us in our circumstances today:upsetfavre:
Thats why I think reparations should come in the form of education, and community building. Not just lump sum payments to individuals.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Peep the flag in my AVI:

Republic of New Africa (1968- ) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

The Republic of New Africa (RNA) is a black nationalist organization that was created in 1969 on the premise that an independent black republic should be created out of the southern United States of South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, which were considered “subjugated lands.” The group’s manifesto demanded the United States government pay $400 billion in reparations for the injustices of slavery and segregation. It also argued that African-Americans should be allowed to vote on self-determination, as that opportunity was not provided at the end of slavery when the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution incorporated African-Americans into the United States. The economy of the RNA was to be organized based on ujamaa, Tanzania’s model of cooperative economics and community self-sufficiency. Citizens of the proposed RNA would have limited political rights, unions would be discouraged, freedom of the press would be curtailed, men would be forced to serve in the military, and polygamy would be allowed.

Two brothers, Milton and Richard Henry, who were associates of Malcolm X, formed an organization called the Malcolm X Society, which was devoted to the creation of an independent black nation within the United States. Milton and Richard subsequently changed their names to Gaidi Obadele and Imari Abubakari Obadele, respectively. The brothers organized a meeting of 500 black nationalists in Detroit, Michigan in 1968. Exiled former North Carolina NAACP leader Robert Williams was chose as the first Presideint of the Republic of New Africa. The group wrote a declaration of independence and established the Republic of New Africa. The group anticipated that the U.S. would reject their demands and made plans for armed resistance and a prolonged guerilla war.

Both federal and local governments reacted to the RNA with suspicion, and had violent conflicts with the RNA. The RNA was a target of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) COINTELPRO, its antiradical program of surveillance, disruption, and subversion. Detroit police raided the RNA’s first anniversary conference in 1969 and one police officer was killed during the raid. Three RNA members were acquitted of any crimes in this incident. Police in Jackson, Mississippi raided RNA headquarters, and another police officer was killed. Eleven RNA members, including founder Imari Obadele were arrested and convicted for assault, murder, and sedition. Three other members, while driving to RNA headquarters, killed a police officer in New Mexico who had pulled their car over. They subsequently hijacked a plane and escaped to Cuba.

Soon after Imari Obadele was released from prison he and six others were convicted on federal conspiracy charges. He was released in 1980 and went on to earn a Ph.D. from Temple University in political science and has taught at several colleges and written numerous books and articles on black separatism, which he still advocates.

The RNA’s popularity and influence diminished with most of its leaders in prison, but it still claims a membership of 5,000 to 10,000. Its headquarters have been moved to Washington, DC.

republic_of_new_afrika_by_daneofscandinavy-d64koym.png

Black people only have one option. Separate from white people. We will never be free if we continue allow them to rule over us. We don't need them for shyt. All we need is the ability to govern ourselves without interference from these wicked devils and reparations would be a good first step to us accomplishing that.

Unfortunately we love white people too much to want to separate from them. As always, brother Malcolm is 100% right

I peeped this awhile ago

"Unfortunately we love white people too much"
So you don't have faith enough in black people to stop loving massa but I'm the wrong for saying we don't know how to spend our money?:skip:

Do you have faith in your people or not breh?

From what I see our plan goes hand in hand, once we can utilize our funds appropriately something like this could easily jump off

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Ronnie Lott no wonder he's against reparations. The last thing white supremacists want is to pay for the crimes they've committed.
I never said I was against reparations fukkboy.

your comprehension skills lost...but its all good, you just need to sit back and call everyone a cac when they don't agree with you.

Its easier to label someone a cac then to actually listen to a different point of view. what are youlike 7 years old?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Cacs out here spending trillions of dollars on the latest military gadgets that make their dikks hard...

And they get their asses kicked by opponents with equipment older than me:mjlol:

Yet no one questions that dumb shyt...

Meanwhile when blacks want something, its always an issue....

let us get it and see what happens:ld:

These Cacs have put all sort of policies in place to keep nikkas in the mud...They are petrified to give us any sort of breathing room...

They know if we get any sort of cushion, we gonna shut this shyt down:banderas:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Absolutely they are. In areas where black people have economic opportunities like Atlanta and De Soto, TX:

Or the Pan African mall in Colorado:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I peeped this awhile ago

"Unfortunately we love white people too much"
So you don't have faith enough in black people to stop loving massa but I'm the wrong for saying we don't know how to spend our money?:skip:

Do you have faith in your people or not breh?

From what I see our plan goes hand in hand, once we can utilize our funds appropriately something like this could easily jump off

Our plans don't go hand in hand. My plan is for black people to get reparations and separate. You plan is to wait for black people to collectively get it together first.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:why:

Black people are the most spiritual people in the u.s.