Bella Twins Are Big Mad

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The Bellas have never been anything more than eye candy. They get way too much forced credit when it comes to women's wrestling. :camby:

I don't know where that comes from. At all. It's like I woke up one day and all of a sudden, they were being put on this pedestal for no reason. They weren't relevant for years. No memorable matches or feuds, no promos that stayed stuck in your head for days and days (except for "I wish you died in the womb"). If they hadn't been involved with the guys they were involved with, their status would be right where it should be. But then they became reality stars and they were looked at as originators when they have no claim for anything. For all of Charlotte's issues, at least she actually has talent. She's put on memorable matches before. The Bella Twins have nothing. Except that Stephanie match at SummerSlam, but that's it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nobody gives a fukk bout Charlotte either. Why y’all be trying to force her in there with the likes of Sasha Becky and Bianca is beyond me :gucci:

Everyone agrees they did Sasha super dirty with their feud years back. Sasha is better in every way shape or form and def should have went over. Not to mention Charlotte was wild unsafe. No woman had legit go away heat like she did. Charlotte as this elite womens wrestler is more forced than Bella twins ever been :unimpressed:
Look now, you're my boy but we're not doing this revisionist history shyt just because Charlotte's attitude and push are cheeks. She's hella talented and has put on some great matches/moments from a Women's wrestling standard. Way too many title runs and Win/Loss is uneven AF but undeniably top tier.

Trying to equate her to the Bellas is:mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
On Monday night, the Bella Twins made headlines with comments on Instagram criticizing the lack of female representation on WWE's "Raw XXX" special celebrating 30 years of the flagship TV show, both in terms of highlight videos and returning legends. On Thursday, they expanded on those comments in an appearance on Tamron Hall's eponymous syndicated talk show, taking issue with just how minimal the female presence on Monday's anniversary celebration was.

"When you have love and passion for something with your heart and your soul, you want to be appreciated, and I think that's in any industry," Nikki Bella told Hall. "For us female wrestlers, it was "Raw XXX,' the 30th anniversary. And throughout those 30 years, women have done a whole lot to make 'Raw' what it is. So when you have a three-hour show, and it's male-dominated and women aren't being honored, pretty much at all, you just sit back and you're like, 'Why aren't we being appreciated? Like, why don't you even have a video package showcasing what all these incredible women have done?'"

The only female returning legend to make an appearance on "Raw XXX" was Madusa/Alundra Blayze, who was one of many faces in a crowd playing poker in backstage skits. WWE Hall of Famer Lita was at the show, according to PWInsider, but was not used on television. As for the Bellas themselves, they were booked on their media tour for the "Nikki Bella Says I Do" miniseries spinoff of "Total Divas" and "Total Bellas."

Nikki Bella continued by explaining how much "Raw XXX"-style recognition means to the talent.

"It made me upset for all the women, because I know that feeling of walking out to the ring — and it happens to some of the men — but where you walk out and you put your body on the line, you give it your all just to entertain the fans and the TV viewers, and you just come back and you want [to] feel appreciated for that," she said. "I feel that if a wrestler even leaves the company or they're no longer there, it doesn't mean that they shouldn't be remembered. I wished and I hoped, and maybe that will be more in the future, we still have a way to go, but that women will finally be appreciated for what they do."

As for her twin sister, Brie Bella made a point to stress that their complaints were not about themselves.

"I think [that] when Nikki and I speak, it always makes headlines," Brie said. "But the thing that we love is that we come from passion for women, not from ourselves. The Bella Twins don't have to be at 'Raw XXX,' it's only other women that, we can give you a whole long list, that should have been there."

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

this pure IGNORANCE has to stop ... at some point people need to think for they damn selves .... social media is trash :mjlol:
:camby:

it's been said, but AGAIN .... on that Raw 30th show .... women were heavily showcased damn near as much as the men .... Alexa, Bianca, LGBTQ Sonya, Bayley, Becky, Alundra Blayze, Rhea Ripley, etc. etc..... one of the greatest wrestlers of all time (Ric Flair) literally came out to play second fiddle and put his daughter Charlotte over .... anyone who listens to what the Bella Twins have to say is seriously mentally damaged.

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm gettin' a 'CM Punk' vibe from them.

Basically "they didn't put the spotlight on US for once, so now we're gonna pull all the women into it and act like we're standing up for all of them, but we're actually just mad that WE didn't get used for the show". The Bellas should probably be the last ones out here making these types of statements, considering how much they've been showcased/promoted by WWE as all-time greats while being just OK for most of their run.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm gettin' a 'CM Punk' vibe from them.

Basically "they didn't put the spotlight on US for once, so now we're gonna pull all the women into it and act like we're standing up for all of them, but we're actually just mad that WE didn't get used for the show". The Bellas should probably be the last ones out here making these types of statements, considering how much they've been showcased/promoted by WWE as all-time greats while being just OK for most of their run.
At least Punk has some classic matches. The Bellas are pissed because they know their fame is officially over, and they want the WWE to help reignite it again. If I'm the WWE maybe I just sit on this Nikki reality show for a little while.:russ:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Tamron Hall must have nobody to talk to

A whole segment interviewing Mandy about her release and now the damn Bellas you know it's almost over

Imagine having a talk show on national TV and you're still a stones throw away from dirtsheet status, you gotta know you're gonna be cancelled any day now
Watch Murda Meltz get that time slot :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

A whole segment interviewing Mandy about her release and now the damn Bellas you know it's almost over

Imagine having a talk show on national TV and you're still a stones throw away from dirtsheet status, you gotta know you're gonna be cancelled any day now
The fact that most of the comments were clowning her for booking them was the funniest part to me. It also didn't help that Nikki exposed the real reason they were pissed. :russ:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm thinking she might be a fan. She interviewed The Bella's, Mandy and Brandi Rhodes all within a two week period.