Bella Twins Are Big Mad

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
^^This. Also they have like 3 or 4 female matches announced for NXT tonight. This bytching and moaning going on at Twitter is comical.
It’s not real though. Never is. Just a trending topic for the day, nobody actually cares

Remember #justiceformandy? That lasted what, one weekend?

Fake outrage is the best kind. It’s not sincere and blows over as quickly as it began.. and it’s always exclusively on twitter and led by muhfukkas with 20 followers and cartoon avatars

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Maybe thats why i enjoyed last nights raw. I havent watched a raw in years. Put it on and didnt change the channel.

Honestly, i dont think the womens division should be 50% of the show. 35% at most.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It’s not real though. Never is. Just a trending topic for the day, nobody actually cares

Remember #justiceformandy? That lasted what, one weekend?

Fake outrage is the best kind. It’s not sincere and blows over as quickly as it began.. and it’s always exclusively on twitter and led by muhfukkas with 20 followers and cartoon avatars

Yeah that bullshyt with Mandy lasted practically a week. :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I felt like they only put Charlotte on Raw to give them a reason to have her dad in a segment other than being at the poker table

Slick Ric would’ve been mad he couldn’t actually walk off with the money :mjtf:

I know there are all kinds of takes on the matter, but they did Becky-Bayley dirty as hell :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Let’s be reality, womens wrestling not as popular as ppl think it is. If it ain’t Rhea Ripley/Bianca/Charlotte wrestling, nobody cares.

Facts. There a reason why half the comments pertaining to women's wrestling talk about how attractive there are, instead of their talent.

Not just talking about here. Twitter and Instagram

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Facts. There a reason why half the comments pertaining to women's wrestling talk about how attractive there are, instead of their talent.

Not just talking about here. Twitter and Instagram
Eric finna get you breh

Daps
I don't know what happened with AJ Lee, but I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with her husband.
She basically left them high and dry after WM31. They gave her the win against the Bellas and then all of a sudden she decides to retire after the match :mjlol:. They had Nikki end her record AND they left her off WWE 2K16 that year.