Bella Twins Are Big Mad

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Them doing rounds on Tamron Hall and all these other theatrics is WILD when their entire careers they were either the worst wrestlers, allegedly Johnny Ace's human fleshlights or convenient p*ssy for the top stars
Sure they weren't done wrong, but like that right there...breh why do you hate them so bad to call them literal prostitutes or "human fleshlights" wtf breh? :dahell:

And at the end Nikki was actually good...she'd be far from bottom half of today's roster who has improved significantly. Like, we hyping up Alexa or piper nivin but dunkin on Nikki bella?

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea what y'all have against them :dwillhuh:

Me personally? Nothing, but it's wild that how the company gave them a platform to reach an entirely new audience off Total Divas/Total Bellas, made Nikki the face of the division for a solid year or two, and boosted them to legends status, they're THIS angry for what feels like something that could very easily be talked out.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Sure they weren't done wrong, but like that right there...breh why do you hate them so bad to call them literal prostitutes or "human fleshlights" wtf breh? :dahell:

And at the end Nikki was actually good...she'd be far from bottom half of today's roster who has improved significantly. Like, we hyping up Alexa or piper nivin but dunkin on Nikki bella?
Who hates them?

Who's hyping up Alexa & Piper Niven?

What are you even talking about :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Me personally? Nothing, but it's wild that how the company gave them a platform to reach an entirely new audience off Total Divas/Total Bellas, made Nikki the face of the division for a solid year or two, and boosted them to legends status, they're THIS angry for what feels like something that could very easily be talked out.

That’s all true but there could’ve been something that was going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s all true but there could’ve been something that was going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about :yeshrug:
Nothing was happening behind the scenes with them, they just realized that HHH don't fukk with them like Vince did:mjlol:.
Dude never did anything to anybody and they're in there saying some foul shyt. They're even claiming dude groomed Sasha. Wrestling fans ain't shyt.
That's foul, But dude sounded dumb as hell acting like The Bellas of all people were held back.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In a clip from Sirius XM's YouTube channel promoting the duo's newly rechristened podcast "The Nikki & Brie Show," the former WWE Divas Champions reflected on their time spent as the Bellas. But now they have taken a moment to eulogize their past personas before they fully evolve into their next iterations. Brie Garcia started by thanking Brie Bella for everything she has done.

"I just wanna thank Brie Bella. Brie Bella, the character that, the name, all of it ... I am so excited to close that chapter on Brie Bella, put that book to the side, and open up a new one [to] see what Brie Garcia's gonna do next."

Nicole followed her sister's lead by outlining all the ways that Nikki Bella has inspired her.

"I am so beyond grateful for Nikki Bella. She empowered me. She inspired me. She truly made me become fearless. The road that she has paved and what she's done for women and the youth, will continue to do, just as Nikki Garcia."

• Haha
Reactions: DLo
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who hates them?

Who's hyping up Alexa & Piper Niven?

What are you even talking about :heh:
Breh calling women a human fleshlight is some weirdo shyt that is based in either hate for women, or hate for them individually. And saying they're the worst wrestlers when there are clearly worse wrestlers on today's roster is why I brought up Alexa and Piper. And pipers not awful but I'm saying when you say they (specifically Nikki) is WOAT you're ignoring the last chapter of her career and also handwaving a lot of really shytty woman's wrestlers in the business today. Nikki bella would be like the third best woman in aew history.

Even if you disagree with that last sentence it's an IWC narrative that they were great Khali out here and just got by, by sucking dikk. It's pretty ridiculous.