Bella Twins Are Big Mad

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I mean WWE produces shows like "Greatest Rivalries Ever" where they spotlight Brie vs Stephanie and champion the twins as the pioneers of the women's revolution so it's no surprise they are a bit egotistical and feel like they're the voices of the state of women's wrestling.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I mean WWE produces shows like "Greatest Rivalries Ever" where they spotlight Brie vs Stephanie and champion the twins as the pioneers of the women's revolution so it's no surprise they are a bit egotistical and feel like they're the voices of the state of women's wrestling.
Of all of the female wrestling feuds and they put a spotlight on that one? :hhh: That feud was all for naut too, because two months later, Brie's face singles run was over, and she was saddled back up with her sister again. Hopefully they put one on Trish/Lita too. Now that was a feud. I thought they were legitimately going to kill each other at certain points,..

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

And at some certain points, they almost did.

AccomplishedMammothAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

:pachaha:

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s always hilarious when fan conspiracies get confirmed correct

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Having Raw anniversary in Philly was the greatest decision. Their fans are brutal and really showed how fans ain't fukkin with these washed up has beens :mjlol:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
The Bellas have never been anything more than eye candy. They get way too much forced credit when it comes to women's wrestling. :camby:
I just said this last week..I honestly only remember their entrance music, Total Divas & John Cena being a heel on their show
it's weird seeing the Bella twins described as legends

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Having Raw anniversary in Philly was the greatest decision. Their fans are brutal and really showed how fans ain't fukkin with these washed up has beens :mjlol:
When Charlotte mentioned their names it barely got a reaction. I felt bad that Becky & Bayley had their match cut, but I'm 100% sure they'll get a do over. The Bellas mentioned Sasha so they wouldn't look like it was all about them, and Paige's dumbass agreed with them. :lolbron:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be reality, womens wrestling not as popular as ppl think it is. If it ain’t Rhea Ripley/Bianca/Charlotte wrestling, nobody cares.
Nobody gives a fukk bout Charlotte either. Why y’all be trying to force her in there with the likes of Sasha Becky and Bianca is beyond me :gucci:

Everyone agrees they did Sasha super dirty with their feud years back. Sasha is better in every way shape or form and def should have went over. Not to mention Charlotte was wild unsafe. No woman had legit go away heat like she did. Charlotte as this elite womens wrestler is more forced than Bella twins ever been :unimpressed:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro it's crazy thes ehoes became what they are. They could just as easily be strippers taking cum to the mouth and face. But that's partially how they blew up, relatablity. Thots love them