Bella Twins Are Big Mad

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Was strolling thru twitter earlier

Someone mentioned that the bellas wanted to promote their show during RAW, and when they were told nah they decided not to want to be on the air at all

And now they're running onto social media playing victim because we all know FED BAD

although. I will say again.. Becky/Bayley really didn't need to be shorted... Bianca/Sonya was not needed. A segment could've easily been enough.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So the next show that has more women segments than men do people start a #WWEMenDeserveBetter?

Hell, NXT is likely going to showcase more Women than the guys this week. Let's get it trending! :mjlol:

Also I find it funny when some of the women crap the ratings in certain segments these two are awfully silent.

:camby:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Chuck mentioned the Bellas and the crowd couldn't have cared less :mjlol:. They did show Sasha in the highlight when she won the RAW title the first time. They also promoted Nikki's reality show that's designed to try and make Cena jealous, so they really need to go sit down somewhere.

Also this guy is speaking truth :russ: .

Looked like they filmed this right before going to Cheerleaders or Club Risque for the night shift.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I'm just gonna say it ...

Muthafukk women's wrestling frfr.....it's cool if it's one or two matches a show/week but all this 15-20 minute back and forth bs is not what I wanna see

bytches blading and bleeding, killing themselves trying to do moves they ain't athletically gifted enough to do...

I really miss them fighting in pools of pudding in just their bra and panties.....
Random Diva search "talent" shows that's just a reason for them to be half naked :ahh:

I Remember when the Kat whole bra came off in one of them pudding matches :whoo: ..... classic

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have a point :yeshrug: what I wanna know though is what the E has against AJ Lee and why they threw her in the bushes.. the women’s evolution was actually led by AJ and she dominated that era along with Paige and even Chuck towards the end, but the E tries to make it seem like it was Stephanie and the Bellas which is dead wrong..

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They have a point :yeshrug: what I wanna know though is what the E has against AJ Lee and why they threw her in the bushes.. the women’s evolution was actually led by AJ and she dominated that era along with Paige and even Chuck towards the end, but the E tries to make it seem like it was Stephanie and the Bellas which is dead wrong..
Pretty easy to figure out why.

Even if they were to offer she would most likely decline anyway.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Meltzer said Bellas were upset because they flew out to Philadelphia to be on the show but didn’t like the plans they had for them when they arrived so they chose not to appear at all.
That sounds more like it. I hate when people start talking like there was a civil rights violation every time they don't get their way. It's so annoying, and it takes away from the real issue.

They probably didn't want to be in the background of the Poker game

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don't know what happened with AJ Lee, but I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with her husband.