Bella Twins Are Big Mad

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh calling women a human fleshlight is some weirdo shyt that is based in either hate for women, or hate for them individually. And saying they're the worst wrestlers when there are clearly worse wrestlers on today's roster is why I brought up Alexa and Piper.

@drifter is an alt account. Look at the join date. He only started posting a lot recently. He'll deny it again but don't bother with the loser :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Breh calling women a human fleshlight is some weirdo shyt that is based in either hate for women, or hate for them individually. And saying they're the worst wrestlers when there are clearly worse wrestlers on today's roster is why I brought up Alexa and Piper. And pipers not awful but I'm saying when you say they (specifically Nikki) is WOAT you're ignoring the last chapter of her career and also handwaving a lot of really shytty woman's wrestlers in the business today. Nikki bella would be like the third best woman in aew history.

Even if you disagree with that last sentence it's an IWC narrative that they were great Khali out here and just got by, by sucking dikk. It's pretty ridiculous.

Nikki won me over with her 2015 work, that was some good shyt even if I was mad at WWE for being petty by having her break AJ’s reign but that’s here nor there.

More importantly, I think still in 2023 people don’t realize the influence they had in bringing in more female fans and some of those fans becoming wrestlers.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Breh calling women a human fleshlight is some weirdo shyt that is based in either hate for women, or hate for them individually. And saying they're the worst wrestlers when there are clearly worse wrestlers on today's roster is why I brought up Alexa and Piper. And pipers not awful but I'm saying when you say they (specifically Nikki) is WOAT you're ignoring the last chapter of her career and also handwaving a lot of really shytty woman's wrestlers in the business today. Nikki bella would be like the third best woman in aew history.

Even if you disagree with that last sentence it's an IWC narrative that they were great Khali out here and just got by, by sucking dikk. It's pretty ridiculous.
Hate for women or them? We're not getting that off. It's known Laurinaitis got them after seeing them in lingerie mags, just like it's known they were in hot tubs with him as a high ranking exec. And we know what we know now because of lawsuits and payouts what happened to women they either got tired of or didn't want to play the game anymore. Feel like a dirt sheet chatty patty writing that but w.e. we're not doing that fam.

Piper clearly wasn't signed for physical attributes looking at everyone else they've signed and Alexa's only around for merch and isn't even on TV much these days so she isn't relevant, everyone knows she's bad universally.

Nikki being the third best in AEW is like being the third nicest in prison, who cares? Lmao. That would be an inditement on AEW than how great Nikki is. She did get better but that's a big difference from being faces of the revolution like they're saying, she was never that great.

Feels like those points could've been made without projecting what I think about them individually or saying anybody saying something is dismissing bad women's wrestling to shyt on them. That's not really an honest argument, you can take them and women's wrestling being bad into account.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Do we have a source on this? Isn't he married to their mom?
Married the mom years after. Only reason I remember it is because around 2011 was when I last checked back into wrestling for a small bit before dropping again for about a decade so it was one of the last things I read before Punk came back

Quick search found that on Maria but there was more

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Married the mom years after. Only reason I remember it is because around 2011 was when I last checked back into wrestling for a small bit before dropping again for about a decade, so it was one of the last things I read before Punk came back

Quick search found that on Maria but there was more at the time
Eh, Maria can carny with the best of them. Thought you had some actual reporting or document leak.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Eh, Maria can carny with the best of them. Thought you had some actual reporting or document leak.
True on Maria. But I mean we've got the same internet, you can search for it too if you just want that

I gave that because it was one of the first results. That article's just on Maria but if I felt like digging I'm sure I can find more because there was more in 2011

They can be hoes and it's completely independent to them and their contributions to wrestling. They mattered more to WWE as reality TV stars than wrestlers so I'm not trying to hear about how great Nikki Bella was :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Outside of Nikki having a nice SD run late in her career, the Bella’s were massively over pushed and her never better than any of the women they faced. They brought some eyes to women’s wrestling through reality TV, but they were not at all some foundational women like the revisionist history charade the WWE painted them as. AJ Lee, Paige and Emma in NXT and the 4 Horsewomen were the catalysts for that.