Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup how's Togo doing? you gonna keep talking about islands you don't know shyt about again :comeon:

I can pull the facts to back up everything that I've said
No one refuted squat because there is nothing ro refute.
Non-black minorities run the private sector of most black countries...yes that includes africa (I.e. Togo). I don't know why y'all mad about the truth.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
breh i own a house in runaway bay, my family is Jamaican. I'm there like every year, I have rich relatives who live in gated communities. My great uncle was 3rd in command of the jcf before he retired. My great grandpa was mayor of St. Catherine Parish . My relative who just died of cancer a few weeks ago was Chairman of the Jamaica Railway Corporation till he got cancer and came back to canada

miss me with that

:yeshrug: not saying there aren't wealthy, black jamaicans or caribbean brehs doing their thing in all sectors, cuz there are, but not gonna deny that primarily asian foreigners have been finessing hard in the caribbean for a LONG TIME, while a lot of blacks don't even see the opportunities given to em.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I can pull the facts to back up everything that I've said
No one refuted squat because there is nothing ro refute.
Non-black minorities run the private sector of most black countries...yes that includes africa (I.e. Togo). I don't know why y'all mad about the truth.
Show the quotes and @ the people that said otherwise

and lol at you basing your view on Jamaica based off restaurants in Toronto.................:mjlol:......................bytch go to the library and read a book

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and lol at you basing your view on Jamaica based off restaurants in Toronto.................:mjlol:......................bytch go to the library and read a book

breh I live in toronto and I'm jamaican, yup knows nothing about the jamaican community shes a haitian from montreal who lives in one of the whitest suburbs in toronto.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup.. Peep how he talks just like other Jamaicans..

Thats the beauty of the country. White people conform to OUR culture.... And there isn't a separation in how people talk or dress.. Its all one culture.

I know you AA ho are jealous of this. but hey.:manny: ..It is what it is
You don't think that whites who live in african countries do the same ish. Of your they are going to speak like the locals...While the keep you economically crippled.

Sorry nor impressed. Whites are too nosy to live in a society where there are a minority a d not understand people talking about them behind their backs.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
You don't think that whites who live in african countries do the same ish. Of your they are going to speak like the locals...While the keep you economically crippled.

Sorry nor impressed. Whites are too nosy to live in a society where there are a minority a d not understand people talking about them behind their backs.

Where are you representing exactly that you have all this hatred towards Jamaicans?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

These are just examples. You'll hear a lot of blacks talk about unemployment but it must also be mentionned that we are the least enterprising. Asians are pure opportunists...they'll sell their own kidneys it it means making a living.

Too many blacks on the other hand would sit hkme collecting checks and talkin about white supremacy while every other minority is hustling.

The type of dedication/work ethic I see within asian communities is nowhere near black communities.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Where are you representing exactly that you have all this hatred towards Jamaicans?
I love jamaicans. I am just talking about what I see. And it's not just jamaicans...it's just blacks in general.

I have stories for days about the congolese community. I am not singling out a specific black cultural group. The pattern of behaviour mirror each other whereever blacks reside.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Truth200

Banned
Daps
These are just examples. You'll hear a lot of blacks talk about unemployment but it must also be mentionned that we are the least enterprising. Asians are pure opportunists...they'll sell their own kidneys it it means making a living.

Too many blacks on the other hand would sit hkme collecting checks and talkin about white supremacy while every other minority is hustling.

The type of dedication/work ethic I see within asian communities is nowhere near black communities.

why do you think that?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

what are you even arguing ?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I am not haitian. I am african please pull the stats on black income and employability from stat can as compared to rest of the minorities.

You've even said mentionned the lack of presence blacks have in a wealthier parts of the city. It's sad to see so many black homeless men especially around the city of toronto.

The blacks that's are doing better are Ghanaians/nigerians on average. Somalians are another story. As of matter of fact there have been many jamaican affiliated gangs over the years that have been deported back to jamaica. As well as somalis too.

breh I live in toronto and I'm jamaican, yup knows nothing about the jamaican community shes a haitian from montreal who lives in one of the whitest suburbs in toronto.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
breh i own a house in runaway bay, my family is Jamaican. I'm there like every year, I have rich relatives who live in gated communities. My great uncle was 3rd in command of the jcf before he retired. My great grandpa was mayor of St. Catherine Parish . My relative who just died of cancer a few weeks ago was Chairman of the Jamaica Railway Corporation till he got cancer and came back to canada

miss me with that
You vs average jamaican population. Fact is you represented the well to do/privileged who have more opportunity to emigrate if ish hits the fan back home.
I know, because I am one too.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
the delusion:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I give you props on this one. There'a lot of truth to what you do about black emigrants.

My mother side are not all wealthy but many are hustlers and very enterprising considering the constraint of the country. But I am not going to sit here and act like that's the average togolese reality...just cause my family is doing well.

Last edited: