Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a longtime advocate of Yardie Culture and loyal student of the Sound system craft I still MUST DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. ..

Cause you caan ignore this divine taste of SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN ..CANDY YAMS ...MAC N CHEESE with a HAWAIIAN ROLL......

ID SMACK A KINGSTON MAMA FOR PREVENTING ME FROM ENJOYING THIS MEAL..

:lawd: Lord haff mercy...
Pan Chicken
Pan%20jerk%20chicken%20.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than heart attack inducing friend chicken.

as a loyal student of the Sound system craft you should know that after a dance some pan chicken and a guiness and the night is complete

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Pan Chicken

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than heart attack inducing friend chicken.

as a loyal student of the Sound system craft you should know that after a dance some pan chicken and a guiness and the night is complete

Real badman drink RED STRIPE

And I'm sorry but since moving to Georgia decades ago IM IN LOVE WITH THE FRIED CHICKEN....Yankee style seen :troll:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Know its a longshot but if any of the coli family is interested in the new jamaica soccer jersey I am an official distributor of these nearly impossible to find jerseys. I have access to the whole line, polo shirts and shirts you see staff wearing.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Pan Chicken

Lawda Merci :lawd:

Something about this grill breh, the chicken is always on point :whew:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I have noticed it is a crew of you
same names
who constantly draw reference to luken

what is going on?
Luken or Lying Ass Leon Luken got caught up in the biggest lie recently. You may need to catch up.

You can skimm thru here and get a gist of it. Basically over the years EVEN before I took a break Luken had the reputation for thinking he was better than anybody and indirectly or directly shytting on posters for no reason. I recalled one being a thread on sanityovarrated and it back fired. Had a back and forth for about a year with calixprynce. Trying to flaunt materialistic shyt only to get in a back and forth with one of the rookie posters who actually owns the shyt he says and getting expose. Luken even went so far as to Photoshop a check stub which was noticeable when this happened he made various spin off threads all getting him caught up further for shytting on dude.

Then he runs to the bushes UNBUSHED and claimed that one of the mods bushed him but his name wasn't turned pink so he basically lied on the mods. He hasn't logged in since the Exposal. Which the majority of posters that been here over time say he brought it on himself.

Here's one of the threads you can skim thru it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
None of his threads have aged well
:deadrose:
this nikka was caught lying about owning cars and his jobs

you were caught lying about being a lawyer, same difference. y'all have way more in common than you willing to admit

your hero odotmeta was caught lying about being ADOS and a militant when he was an epic c00n and a german b*stard immigrant

in the grand scheme of things Lukens exposal is nothing but jokes.

what didn't age well about him being Jamaican? might be the only thing he didn't lie about. you try too hard fakkit