no CACS

2rojos4.jpg

yup trying preach that cac garbage again :ufdup:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Do blacl jamaicans own these resorts. The most industrious jamaicans/business oriented that I tend to see in canada tend to be asians.

This guy is big in the Jamaican hotel industry.. He's not black but most Jamaican's could give a shyt less about color.

That's such an American thing :scust:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:childplease:
Most Jamaicans marry Jamaicans if they even marry at all

Yeah they might smash a becky and have a b*stard kid they don't see but that's about it.

hell i had a family reunion a few weeks ago, over 100 jamaicans were there ALL were married to fellow black jamaicans.

Go to teh biggest black churchesin the city rhema, revival time JUST BLACK JAMAICANS

:camby:
:mjlol: you have no place to talk a boy AA...Jamaicans or Caribbeans have the same systemic problem when it comes to family building. It's too normal to stay unmarried and have a bunch of kids with different across the racial spectrum. And I am not attributing to the older Jamaicans solution but the younger generation across the board suck.

Seen too many young mothers pushing 2-3 kids dressed like they just got out of a club and dressing up their sons like mini thugs.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@Yup.. Peep how he talks just like other Jamaicans..

Thats the beauty of the country. White people conform to OUR culture.... And there isn't a separation in how people talk or dress.. Its all one culture.

I know you AA ho are jealous of this. but hey.:manny: ..It is what it is

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This guy is big in the Jamaican hotel industry.. He's not black but most Jamaican's could give a shyt less about color.

I think it's time to for jamaicans to pay attention to how come most of the private sector is controlled by non-blacks even of they are 'jamaican'.

Do you know many jamaican food places are owned by Chinese in toronto...to many. The one that I go to to is black owned. Black Jamaicans have a large influence on the entertained aspect of Canada but it comes to central businesses like restaurants/supermarkets/etc...it's mainly chinese/indians or whites. If Jamaicans(who are majority black) don't think it's an issue then that's sad.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Brother stop acting like Jamaicans dont see AA's differently its all good we know its not all of yall just some

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup.. Peep how he talks just like other Jamaicans..

Thats the beauty of the country. White people conform to OUR culture.... And there isn't a separation in how people talk or dress.. Its all one culture.

I know you AA ho are jealous of this. but hey.:manny: ..It is what it is

I am not jealous. And I am not AA.

How many industries do blacks owned/operate in white majority white countries. Now let's contrast with black countries/islands...if you think it's ok...then I don't know what to tell you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

your talking about sandals?
:mjlol:
most countries do not "OWN" hotel chains. Its the same in the majority of countries, the rius, the marriots etc. so hold up on attacking jamaicans.

Secondly most jamaicans arent going to SANDALS, resorts are usually for tourists and its majority cacs

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:why:

no nikka, my boy is a mixed black/chinese and lives in uptown kingston... those racial demographics change quite a bit going from wealthy "uptown" to slums like west kingston/trenchtown. had a a chance to interact with both sides of the spectrum... there's a guise of being "one nation", but the small, well-off minority of mixed breeds, chinese, indians, and syrians are definitely on that :mjpls: flow heavy... who owns all the supermarkets? whos enterprising in the business sector and can send their kids abroad, for the most part? :dead: since it's a black majority country, it's harder to be perceptive to it, but that caste system is there, remnants of the british, maybe. it's like that all over the caribbean :childplease:

dope island scenery-wise, though :ahh:... mandeville, runaway bay, bull bay, savannah-la-mar.

Sad aint it...but because these people speak patois than taht erases everything. I know there are many concious black jamaicans but overall their attitude is too lax.

Most carribean island's culture can be attributed to blacks. If chinese/indians or whites were majority the culture of the carribean would be different.

Blacks make Jamaica not non black minorities. However, blacks lack of enterprise is keeping them at the bottom worldwide.

As a matter of fact...ill create a thread about Togo over the weekend. Ish is pathetic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:why:

no nikka, my boy is a mixed black/chinese and lives in uptown kingston... those racial demographics change quite a bit going from wealthy "uptown" to slums like west kingston/trenchtown. had a a chance to interact with both sides of the spectrum... there's a guise of being "one nation", but the small, well-off minority of mixed breeds, chinese, indians, and syrians are definitely on that :mjpls: flow heavy... who owns all the supermarkets? whos enterprising in the business sector and can send their kids abroad, for the most part? :dead: since it's a black majority country, it's harder to be perceptive to it, but that caste system is there, remnants of the british, maybe. it's like that all over the caribbean :childplease:

dope island scenery-wise, though :ahh:... mandeville, runaway bay, bull bay, savannah-la-mar.

breh i own a house in runaway bay, my family is Jamaican. I'm there like every year, I have rich relatives who live in gated communities. My great uncle was 3rd in command of the jcf before he retired. My great grandpa was mayor of St. Catherine Parish . My relative who just died of cancer a few weeks ago was Chairman of the Jamaica Railway Corporation till he got cancer and came back to canada

miss me with that

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad aint it...but because these people speak patois than taht erases everything. I know there are many concious black jamaicans but overall their attitude is too lax.

Most carribean island's culture can be attributed to blacks. If chinese/indians or whites were majority the culture of the carribean would be different.

Blacks make Jamaica not non black minorities. However, blacks lack of enterprise is keeping them at the bottom worldwide.

As a matter of fact...ill create a thread about Togo over the weekend. Ish is pathetic.

b*tch stfu your not even jamaican, your haitian worry about your sh*tty ass country before you start talking slick about the goat