Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Daps
BULLET BULLET!!! glad you made it over luken. :hug:
Jamaican food > any other ethnic black food(including "soul food" :gag: )

frog%20laugh.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
jamaicans run you nikkaz

has any nation of 3 mill people made such a impact on the world

throuh music reggae and dancehall
world renowned food
world renowned resorts
patois
track

we run it, :umad:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
jamaicans run you nikkaz

has any nation of 3 mill people made such a impact on the world

throuh music reggae and dancehall
world renowned food
world renowned resorts
patois
track

we run it, :umad:
Do blacl jamaicans own these resorts. The most industrious jamaicans/business oriented that I tend to see in canada tend to be asians.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do blacl jamaicans own these resorts. The most industrious jamaicans/business oriented that I tend to see in canada tend to be asians.

nah but they pay big ass taxes to the jamaican ogovernment

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm blessed.

Half Jamaican and Half AA

The best of both worlds :blessed:

@Poitier all my family married black and are successful so you can quit it with that c00n mess :ufdup:
I dont think marrying white is inherently c00nish but many times when you are in toronto...the black jamaican marry out the most from what ive seen. Granted, they consist of the bigger portion of the black population here too.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think marrying white is inherently c00nish but many times when you are in toronto...the black jamaican marry out the most from what ive seen. Granted, they consist of the bigger portion of the black population here too.

I don't think so either but since @Poitier uses that to label them as such I'm just stating mine aren't like that. They all married black.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lemme guess you were in the resort places and went to the jewellery stores etc where Indians Persians are.

Go to Kingston and its all black

the colorism i peeped in jamaica was alarming :merchant:... y'all birthed marcus garvey for christ's sake :why:

seems like chinese and syrians run shyt down there economically. half-breed jamaicans down there may as well be cacs, too.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
the colorism i peeped in jamaica was alarming :merchant:... y'all birthed marcus garvey for christ's sake :why:

seems like chinese and syrians run shyt down there economically. half-breed jamaicans down there may as well be cacs, too.
I wouldnt be surprised. I think due to the history of the caribbean and the social engineering that whites have done...it is pretty much common place. I can't think of a single carribean island where blacks who are majority truly run things economically.

People were mad at me about what I wrote about haiti but mo one can refute it. Similar situation in many respective african countries. Too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:childplease:
Most Jamaicans marry Jamaicans if they even marry at all

Yeah they might smash a becky and have a b*stard kid they don't see but that's about it.

hell i had a family reunion a few weeks ago, over 100 jamaicans were there ALL were married to fellow black jamaicans.

Go to teh biggest black churchesin the city rhema, revival time JUST BLACK JAMAICANS

:camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:childplease:
Most Jamaicans marry Jamaicans if they even marry at all

Yeah they might smash a becky and have a b*stard kid they don't see but that's about it.

One of your most forthcoming post. Too bad you don't have the same practice when it comes to popping babies out of wedlock. It's a shame.