Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Luken got caught up in the biggest lie recently. You may need to catch up.

You can skimm thru here and get a gist of it. Basically over the years EVEN before I took a break Luken had the reputation for thinking he was better than anybody and indirectly or directly shytting on posters for no reason. I recalled one being a thread on sanityovarrated and it back fired. Trying to flaunt materialistic shyt only to get in a back and forth with one of the rookie posters who actually owns the shyt he says and getting expose. Luken even went so far as to Photoshop a check stub which was noticeable when this happened he made various spin off threads all getting him caught up further for shytting on dude.

Then he runs to the bushes UNBUSHED and claimed that one of the mods bushed him but his name wasn't turned pink so he basically lied on the mods. He hasn't logged in since the Exposal. Which the majority of posters that been here over time say he brought it on himself.

Here's one of the threads you can skim thru it

I saw the whole thing....
he also said he was on tv or something like that....
and fukkin women we see on tv...

one thing I nor he or any yaadman is prohibited from doing
and that is bringing shame to our parents/country

that goes for everyone else yet for him to classified as a jamaican and also a big liar
that is hurtful

and I do wish he would defend himself if there is a defense to be made
I say all that to say

I am being salty
admittedly so
the situation is shameful

thank you for the civil response
again
I am salty

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Are we sure breh is even Jamaican? He probably stay posted up at the Calypso hut eating stew chicken lo mein, listening to Chutney with his Trini-maican, Guyanese bredren.
You don't know what to believe with Luken with his ol goofy ass.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this nikka was caught lying about owning cars and his jobs

you were caught lying about being a lawyer, same difference. y'all have way more in common than you willing to admit

your hero odotmeta was caught lying about being ADOS and a militant when he was an epic c00n and a german b*stard immigrant

in the grand scheme of things Lukens exposal is nothing but jokes.

what didn't age well about him being Jamaican? might be the only thing he didn't lie about. you try too hard fakkit
Dude i never lied about shyt, you Canadian faggit- that’s why y’all have 50,000 failed exposals on my name that backfire and end up exposing substantiated truths; I am who the fuk I say I am, you want me to be not who I am so fukkin bad
:mjlol:

because all of your fukked up Canadian friends keep getting turned to dust over their lies and frauding. Laughing at y’all fumbling dumbasses from right across the border b, with my degree on the wall :dead: :dead: :dead::deadrose:
The segment of lying Canadians get caught bragging and trying to front for Black Americans and karma hands them the fair one. Boo fukkin hoo, all you do is cry and get Ethered in threads that you enter into, spreading falsities BYTCH.

Question: where’s @Jahbarri?
:dahell:….:ohhh::francis:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude i never lied about shyt, you Canadian faggit- that’s why y’all have 50,000 failed exposals on my name that backfire and end up exposing substantiated truths; I am who the fuk I say I am, you want me to be not who I am so fukkin bad
:mjlol:

because all of your fukked up Canadian friends keep getting turned to dust over their lies and frauding. Laughing at y’all fumbling dumbasses from right across the border b, with my degree on the wall :dead: :dead: :dead::deadrose:

Question: where’s @Jahbarri?
:dahell:….:ohhh::francis:

All that bullshyt and you not throwing Nobody off. You just like him lied about your occupation. Stop doing victory laps stupid. You a contradictory clown.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All that bullshyt and you not throwing Nobody off. You just like him lied about your occupation. Stop doing victory laps stupid. You a contradictory clown.
Fuk up and post the proof that I lied about my job . You won’t bc you can’t therefore, you don’t. More talk and rumors like a rejected little ho babbler, back and forth forming in formation with cacs Now go back to sucking maple trees and stop being my fanboy, faggit.

Get you own lies about me together - 2018: Nicole is a man :damn:2019: She’s a fat racist white Dominican:damn:2020: single mother ho living in a NYC basement
2021: Ban her, she’s bothering me :sadbron:
2022: (Ran out of shyt)but since his Canadian bestie caught a clip, you try to throw one up again 😭
Fukkin pathetic

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s been 10 minutes, where the proof about the alleged lies??
I got a life... And you not a lawyer :comeon: The proof is in all your posts, your incoherent ramblings. You lack of reason. You think we are slow like you? :skip:

I can claim to be anything I want as well online. The hard part is living up to it. That's where you fail horribly 😂.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a life... And you not a lawyer :comeon: The proof is in all your posts, your incoherent ramblings. You lack of reason. You think we are slow like you? :skip:

I can claim to be anything I want as well online. The hard part is living up to it. That's where you fail horribly 😂.
So you don’t have shyt except to run…Next….

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you don’t have shyt except to run…Next….
Next nothing mush mouth bytch. You really thought we believed you were a blooded out drill queen lawyer? :skip: Dumb smut. You picked the wrong thing to gloat about. You not very bright Pick lies you can live up to. From what I hear you talk like you got extra chromosomes