Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I am not haitian. I am african please pull the stats on black income and employability from stat can as compared to rest of the minorities.

You've even said mentionned the lack of presence blacks have in a wealthier parts of the city. It's sad to see so many black homeless men especially around the city of toronto.

The blacks that's are doing better are Ghanaians/nigerians. Somalians are another story. As of matter of fact there have been many jamaican affiliated gangs over the years that have been deported back to jamaica. As well as somalis too.

wrong many jamaicans are doing well and are teachers, nurses, lawyers, evenworking for teh ttc making 6 figures.

http://www.jcaontario.org/

again you are misinformed

most black homeless men in toronto have mental illness, I know because I've volunteered numerous times at shelters

ghanians/nigerians are doing "better" because the majority are highly educated immigrants who have come over the past 10-20 years and are already a step up. I know because my brother in law is a ghanian

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:patrice: I dont know what y'all trying to say but most private business are run by black people. The only ones that aren't are the large hotel chains which most people tend to avoid.. when visiting the islands

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:patrice: I dont know what y'all trying to say but most private business are run by black people. The only ones that aren't are the large hotel chains which most people tend to avoid.. when visiting the islands
That's not what I see and what I read. Which islands are you referring to?

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Guadeloupe.jpg

:blessed:

Foreigh blacks STAND UP!
:umad:

//Stands up//

Being black american >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. Other blacks hating but we the reason they even here.

You're talking about the Foreign Blacks living in America right ?

L these other carribbeans countries jealous

Jamaica land we love

Hum .. I'm not jealous but okay.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
BULLET BULLET!!! glad you made it over luken. :hug:
Jamaican food > any other ethnic black food(including "soul food" :gag: )

BULLET BULLET!!! glad you made it over luken. :hug:
Jamaican food > any other ethnic black food(including "soul food" :gag: )

As a longtime advocate of Yardie Culture and loyal student of the Sound system craft I still MUST DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. ..

Cause you caan ignore this divine taste of SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN ..CANDY YAMS ...MAC N CHEESE with a HAWAIIAN ROLL......

ID SMACK A KINGSTON MAMA FOR PREVENTING ME FROM ENJOYING THIS MEAL..

:lawd: Lord haff mercy...