Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Not if your fam looks like this :beli:

sba_drschoolkids.jpg
You look no different from the people in that picture and they are mulatto......

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I agree though black and brown should stick together......because hispanics lets keep it real if white people wanted you there would be no check here for Hispanic/latino box

stick together?

what do you mean by "stick together"?

what does that consist of?

see blacks and browns do in fact work together (when it's beneficial to do so)

but they have their own agenda, and we need our own agenda as well.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Everyone in Africa isn't black. This is why I laugh at people of West African descent who want to claim Ancient Egypt. That's like a Swiss trying to claim Greece. Africa isn't a monolithic place. It is a whole continent full of diverse people. All Africans aren't black and all black people aren't from Africa.
They will be the first to tell you that an Indian and a Chinese person aren't the same. They are both from the same continent. They are both Asians, but why is it different when it comes to Africans?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You look no different from the people in that picture and they are mulatto......

Like I said to the world I look black, I don't have any white family members. To me they look like black people in my family. Agree to disagree

In America, yes

Outside of America, no

But that is the problem with the "Blackness" it varies, it differs, there's no consistency to it

So uniting under just "Blackness" is impossible

nikkas is making up ducktales now :what:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Everyone in Africa isn't black. This is why I laugh at people of West African descent who want to claim Ancient Egypt. That's like a Swiss trying to claim Greece. Africa isn't a monolithic place. It is a whole continent full of diverse people. All Africans aren't black and all black people aren't from Africa.

true!

I'm from West Africa and my peoples have nothing to do with the Ancient Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptians = North and Northeast Africa....specifically groups of people in modern day Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In America, yes

Outside of America, no

But that is the problem with the "Blackness" it varies, it differs, there's no consistency to it

So uniting under just "Blackness" is impossible

people unite under whiteness all the time tho..:why:

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
Shame on you dudes trying to get at lewis black, if you did you're research you'd know that our continent is the most diverse, just look at the berber tribe, what about the khoisan tribe, those two group have no mixture of white or arab and they're high yellow or pale

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Like I said to the world I look black, I don't have any white family members. To me they look like black people in my family. Agree to disagree
You might not have any recent white family members, but I'd bet anything you had white ancestors. That's why you and your family look like mulattoes.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

nikkas is making up ducktales now :what:
Have you ever been outside of the US? :wtf:

He isn't lying. Its the truth.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
true!
I'm from West Africa and my peoples have nothing to do with the Ancient Egyptians.
Ancient Egyptians = North and Northeast Africa....specifically groups of people in modern day Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan
So I take it your people jsut popped up out of no where? :pachaha:

Yes because West Africans just popped up out of no where and had no ancestors :russ:

Edit: What is so wrong/purposeless about uniting under "Blackness"?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
This "lightskin" brazillian soccer player gets thrown a banana during a game. I guese those Russians "don't consider him black too" :heh:. Yall wild I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So I take it your people jsut popped up out of no where? :pachaha:

Yes because West Africans just popped up out of no where and had no ancestors :russ:

I never said that

But they have no relation to Egypt

West Africans are Niger-Congo speaking peoples

The Ancient Egyptians spoke Afro-Asiatic languages

553px-African_language_families_en.svg.png