Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
IDK if hispanics themselves even think they're black, especially looking at the census results :ohhh:

Census: Hispanics Fuel U.S. White Population Growth « CBS Baltimore :usure:

The share of Hispanics identifying themselves as white increased over the past decade from 48 percent to 53 percent, while the proportion of those who marked “some other race” dropped from 42 percent to 37 percent.

53% of them identify as white :scheme:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Whats the point of the Hispanic category anyway? No other country does that, besides the US. Its stupid to put people in one group because they happen speak the same language. Why isn't there a category for people that speak German, French, Portuguese etc.?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
He is of African descent. In America yeah, he is black because of the one drop rule, but in Africa he isn't. Africans wouldn't consider him one of them.

So manny and tip aint black to you :rudy:? Then I guess I woulden't be black on your account too :beli: So let's just leave it.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:snoop: at this whole thread
So because I'm light skinned I'm no longer considered black :why: but when I'm at home in the Caribbean and I get Wesley Snipes Black I'm black again? :what:

If you're half black you're pretty much Black since all people are descendants of black anyway (:umad:) In America Black people are very diluted, usually when I see a charcoal looking girl (:takedat:) she's from the Caribbean, here in the states our darkness has been bred out of us.

I know some Dominicans who claim black, my bros ex for example; I used to always say she was a mexican (as a joke) but she was like "no I'm black blah blah blah"

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:snoop: at this whole thread
So because I'm light skinned I'm no longer considered black :why: but when I'm at home in the Caribbean and I get Wesley Snipes Black I'm black again? :what:

If you're half black you're pretty much Black since all people are descendants of black anyway (:umad:) In America Black people are very diluted, usually when I see a charcoal looking girl (:takedat:) she's from the Caribbean, here in the states our darkness has been bred out of us.

I know some Dominicans who claim black, my bros ex for example; I used to always say she was a mexican (as a joke) but she was like "no I'm black blah blah blah"
Not all Dominicans are in denial. I know a few that are proud of their African heritage.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Let's be real, Do you know any Africans?

One of my best friends is African and their family is light skinned, undiluted. Massa has you all trained so well. Light skinned does not equal = mixed/diluted/etc.
:rudy:

There is a category called "coloured" in Africa for a reason.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Black, white, mixed perhaps? From a guy who is, what you would call, part "Hispanic", y'all look like psychological and socially confused idiots, not "wanted".

original indians were neither white nor black

the majority of their blood is neither

:ohlawd:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
There is a difference between you and an African from Africa. You aren't the same.

:shaq2:

Africans
iwaji2004003301.jpg

Me
15z09qh.jpg

I would fit in easily. So would tip, the light skin african looks like him. :ohhh: