Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You might not have any recent white family members, but I'd bet anything you had white ancestors. That's why you and your family look like mulattoes.

But if I don't have any recent family members how can I be mulatto? :snoop:

My lil brother from the same mother and father is very darkskin. I'm mulatto and he black ? :beli:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Shame on you dudes trying to get at lewis black, if you did you're research you'd know that our continent is the most diverse, just look at the berber tribe, what about the khoisan tribe, those two group have no mixture of white or arab and they're high yellow or pale

Berbers have Eurasian admixture

Berbers are not Black

Tuaregs can be considered "Black" and they have Berber admixture

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So I take it your people jsut popped up out of no where? :pachaha:

Yes because West Africans just popped up out of no where and had no ancestors :russ:

Edit: What is so wrong/purposeless about uniting under "Blackness"?

I find it funny that the same people who go on and on about Blacks being diverse want to unite diverse people together under the banner of "Blackness"

you do know what diverse means right?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I'm gonna really start sonning people in this thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
But if I don't have any recent family members how can I be mulatto? :snoop:

My lil brother from the same mother and father is very darkskin. I'm mulatto and he black ? :beli:
:snoop:

How are most Dominicans mulatto? They don't have any recent black or white ancestors. You don't have to be first generation mulatto to be a mulatto. Henry Gates is a mulatto and he isn't first generation.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

How are most Dominicans mulatto? They don't have any recent black or white ancestors. You don't have to be first generation mulatto to be a mulatto. Henry Gates is a mulatto and he isn't first generation.

They not cos they black :myman: shyt is simple to me. You and these MWO (Mullato world order) fantasies got you buggin. :childplease:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
553px-African_language_families_en.svg.png

for all you illiterate no nuthin nikkas get this map thru your thick skulls

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No....It got beaten to a bloody pulp by the dominant black gene. :cheers:

White supremacist would be so proud of you.
One drop rule, are the result of a system that sought to maintain white racial purity and supremacy.

If the black gene was truly more dominant then you wouldn't be able to tell a Dominican apart from a black African.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why did you delete your posts?

I find it funny that the same people who go on and on about Blacks being diverse want to unite diverse people together under the banner of "Blackness"
you do know what diverse means right?
Answer the first question. Did your people just pop up out of no where? Where did they come from? What does what you speak have to do with where you originally come from?

Also didn't know "Blackness" meant "no diversity". Impressive. :mjpls:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
White supremacist would be so proud of you.

If the black gene was truly more dominant then you wouldn't be able to tell a Dominican apart from a black African.

c/s

That Black gene is the dominant gene is a myth used by people who want to delude themselves into thinking that Blacks can procreate with any and every race without it having any effect on their genetics.