Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
White supremacist would be so proud of you.

If the black gene was truly more dominant then you wouldn't be able to tell a Dominican apart from a black African.

The black gene is more dominant because these nikkas are walking around with nappy hair and wide noses. Call me a black supremacist but that's just what it is. If you walking on this earth with nappy ass hair, im sorry but breh 9.9/10 times you black :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The black gene is more dominant because these nikkas are walking around with nappy hair and wide noses. Call me a black supremacist but that's just what it is. If you walking on this earth with nappy ass hair, im sorry but breh 9.9/10 times you black :wow:
:wtf:

Of course they are going to get some black features BECAUSE THEY ARE PART BLACK, but they will also get features from the other race as well. That's why you can tell apart mixed people from regular black people.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Why did you delete your posts?

Answer the first question. Did your people just pop up out of no where? Where did they come from? What does what you speak have to do with where you originally come from?

Also didn't know "Blackness" meant "no diversity". Impressive. :mjpls:

I deleted one post

In my original post to you...I edited it and added the language map of the continent of Africa. But this thread has been going so fast so I thought you might miss it..so I quoted that post and provided a link. But I ended up making a separate post with the map again and didn't need that post..so I deleted it.

The reason the linguistic map is significant is because the language families correlate with the genetics.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

Of course they are going to get some black features BECAUSE THEY ARE PART BLACK, but they will also get features from the other race as well. That's why you can tell apart mixed people from regular black people.

:what: Ol "look at me my teeth crooked like white people too :yes:" ass nikka

My dude we never gonna agree on this. IMO there are different levels of blackness just like whiteness.

Are italians/spanish/portugese not white because they are darker then germans/english/french? no them nikkas white but when it's black people the rules change :smh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I deleted one post
In my original post to you...I edited it and added the language map of the continent of Africa. But this thread has been going so fast so I thought you might miss it..so I quote that post. But I ended up making a separate post with the map again and didn't need that post..so I deleted it.
The reason the linguistic map is significant is because the language families correlate with the geneaology (spelling) of a people.
Niger Congo peoples are more related to each other
Afro-Asiatic peoples are related to each other genetically as well
Nilo-Saharan peoples are related to each other as well
Basically, in the African context, the languages often times correlate to genetics.
So, again. Did your people just pop up out of no where and make their language? Where did they come from?

You keep avoiding this question, why?

Are italians/spanish/portugese not white because they are darker then germans/english/french? no them nikkas white but when it's black people the rules change :smh:
That's cause black people want anyway not to be black. :whoo:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So if you can't tell someone apart from black people, are they not mixed then? :mjpls:

You are getting on "black" people for the same thing you are doing.
There are some cases where a person who is half white/half black comes out looking 100% white as well. But 99% of the time a mixed person will come out looking mixed.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@ DaChampishere

Black people talk about how diverse the Black race is but yet want to unite such a diverse people together.

WHY?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So, again. Did your people just pop up out of no where and make their language? Where did they come from?

You keep avoiding this question, why?

My people came from the area in between Nigeria and Congo

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:what: Ol "look at me my teeth crooked like white people too :yes:" ass nikka

My dude we never gonna agree on this. IMO there are different levels of blackness just like whiteness.

Mixed people aren't black. Just that simple.

Obama, Halle Berry, Drake etc aren't black. Their white blood didn't just magically disappear.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I could've swore a thread similar to this was made about a week ago.