Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's actually not a fact at all. Its not even remotely close to the truth.

Actually it's a fact that phenotypes like darker skin etc. are gentically dominant, and the lighter traits are more recessive buddy. You should look that up if you don't believe me, that is straight from my genetics class.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
§ansprix™;686161 said:
:yes:

I can't speak for all "hispanics" but.....most of us aren't raised to identify with our race, we're taught to identify with our ethnicity and culture. I was never brought up thinking that I was "white" because of my skin color, I was brought up knowing that I was Puerto Rican.

I am a very light (white) Puerto Rican. I would rather identify with my ethnicity than to have to say that I'm white. I wouldn't want people to get confused and think I'm a cac.

You a hispanic cac like pitbull.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
your future is grim because of your white skin. maybe you could save your offspring by breeding with a black c00n.
Kids? :childplease:

exactly, these CACs are trying to hide under the Latino label..that's one reason I want it abolished :pachaha:

:childplease: I refuse to be labeled as a cac. Regardless of how light I am, I still have ethnic features and would never be "accepted" by cac's if I even wanted to. To them, I'm just another spic mexican (they think every latino is mexican)......which I couldn't care less because :pacspit: on them anyway.

Edit: And ya need to make up ya mind. First you want us to stop denying our blackness and claim it, then we just cacs. So which one is it then?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
§ansprix™;687738 said:

:childplease: I refuse to be labeled as a cac. Regardless of how light I am, I still have ethnic features and would never be "accepted" by cac's if I even wanted to. To them, I'm just another spic mexican (they think every latino is mexican)......which I couldn't care less because :pacspit: on them anyway.

Edit: And ya need to make up ya mind. First you want us to stop denying our blackness and claim it, then we just cacs. So which one is it then?
The mixed ones are mixed and the white ones are white. shyt ain't rocket science.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
IDK if hispanics themselves even think they're black, especially looking at the census results :ohhh:

Census: Hispanics Fuel U.S. White Population Growth « CBS Baltimore :usure:

53% of them identify as white :scheme:

I dunno if they intentionally do that to claim themselves as white, though. I know BLACK people who chose 'others' in applications for random things due to it being proven that black applicants have much higher rejection rates i.e. application reviewers going straight to the race field and making that their deciding factor as to whether or not they'd even review it fairly. Remember Wells Fargo a few years back?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's actually not a fact at all. Its not even remotely close to the truth.

Umm I think it is.

The san people, the oldest people in the world genetically are black/brown skinned.

San_Bushman.jpg

San_10.jpg

Original people of India-Dravidians.

India15.jpg

S_Mahesh_s.jpg
Albino dravidians. :whoo:

But anyway this topic has ran it's course. Like someone else said, this whole "race" thing is semantics.

There really isnt' no such thing as a "white" race or "black" race. All of it is ambiguity and racist ideology hidden under the umbrella term science.

The fact that there are people all over africa with different features yet that are still technically "black" on a mundane level if stepped foot in America proves that.

There are straight haired african people, curly haired african people. Eritreans with so called european features etc.

This whole "hispanic" label is simply stupid. It doesn't really get into the person's ancestry basically. Samy Sosa would be called "nikka" on the block. Pitbull looks white but w/e it's semantics. Honestly it's more to do with, "what's wrong with more original west african features??"

I just know I am an african derived person living somewhere else.(I'm haitian born in the US) People just assume all africans look like Akon so they can' see the correlation. We are all human. Blame the racist white man who created these stupid systems.

p1040800.jpg
These Indian dalits would be called ******s in America.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty I think SOME of them say they are not black as more as them saying they are not African American. They know they are black.

The ones that deny they are even the color black make me laugh though.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Pitbull looks white but w/e it's semantics.

Pitbull is actually white.

He doesn't just look it, he is White.

Fatboi1 said:
Honestly it's more to do with, "what's wrong with more original west african features??"

what do you mean by original west african features?

what is original about it?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
The ones that deny they are even the color black make me laugh though.

why would it make you laugh?

why do the dark ones close to the colour black make you laugh but not the lighter skinned ones?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
why would it make you laugh?

why do the dark ones close to the colour black make you laugh but not the lighter skinned ones?

Because it takes an extreme level of brainwashing to be Heart of Africa Black, and then look in the mirror and say "I'm not Black, I'm 'Latin'"

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
§ansprix™;687738 said:

You must be slow. Latino is a umbrella term for many races, we not talking about all latinos, we talking about the black ones.

White Latinos - Pitbull, Ricky Martin, :umad: diaz, Malcolm in the middle

Black latinos - Manny Ramires, Jim Jones, David Ortiz, AZ