Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
genetically, it takes 3 white adult males to fatigue me. a nation of my latino people would destroy the white race. imagine if we sprinkle some afro americans in there.. :ohlawd: oooooooooooooo boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Black male = 2.5 "Latino" diluted negros :mjpls:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn this thread is gettin good. Race is just a social construct anyway, but America's is inconsistent. Brazil does the racial categories the best. America needs to follow their lead.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Every country has different views on race

Antonio banderas is considered white in his native spain but in America he looks like a random mestizo..... Sine spain is close to north africa they got a lot of moor blood which is why Southern european countrys(spain, italy, greece) look different from Northern european countries they have a small percentage of black blood. you cant tell me that nikka vinny from jersy shore dont look like a light skin rican.

I agree though black and brown should stick together......because hispanics lets keep it real if white people wanted you there would be no check here for Hispanic/latino box

this coming from a fellow dominican

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
genetically, it takes 3 white adult males to fatigue me. a nation of my latino people would destroy the white race. imagine if we sprinkle some afro americans in there.. :ohlawd: oooooooooooooo boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:dwillhuh: I see. Well it sounds like you need to posse up and get CAC-hunting dude. Tell us how you get on. :win: