Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:russ: i remember back in my old highschool, during black history month we had a dominican girl go up in the auditorium and give a speech about how our ancestors have african blood in them.

Some of the dominicans i was with aint take that shyt well, nikkas was screaming out loud "fukk OUTTA HERE I AINT GOT NO BLACK BLOOD IN ME" :stopitslime:

i still remember seing a couple of the black kids from the front rows looking back like :leon::leon:

i aint really care cause im a light skinned dominican dude but the black dominicans wasnt having that shyt lol..

to keep it 100 dominicans is racist as hell if ya heard some of the shyt they be saying translated in english youll be on some :dwillhuh: type shyt, black dominicans dont like being compared to black americans cause its a ton of diffrences culturally...but you know what, you read up the history of the island you'll see we did have slaves that were brought over that mixed into the population plus we got haiti right next to us..thats why theres families like mine where we all different colors from cac white to wesley snipes black.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Who cares if Dominicans, Ricans etc etc don't consider themselves "Black" in the American sense.

I wouldn't want to be associated with you big lipped, nappy haired, chicken bone sucking jiggaboos anyhow

monopoly-man-295x300.jpg

:mjpls:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No it isn't

Ethnicity= culture, tradition, and way of living

Race= physical appearance, color, etc.

My bad i misread i thought you were saying whites and blacks were always trying to claim your culture when we both came from african culture and geneaology

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
As if you would dare... :mjpls:

My presumabely cac friend, the posters on this sight are stuck on race as an important issue.

Race is important to an extent, but its important is exaggerated by ignorance of global issues. What really matters is class... the wealthy in every society use racial and religious differences to keep the poor underclass divided against eachother.

Why are poor cacs so obsessed with Mexicans taking their jobs, when the rich cacs are sending them all to Bangladesh :youngsabo:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
the one drop rule was a black rule...

so even if asian or kkkakkk was in there...they were still part black...passing/not...

Nah it don't work like that my dude. Not all latinos have black blood.

White latino
cameron_diaz1B_300_400.jpg

Black Latino
manny-ramirez.jpg

Asian Latino
221.preview.jpg

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I'd bet anything this dude is a Dominican. :wtf:

Yes, he is dominican, the biggest c00ns of our entire nation, the Israelites.

black and brown need to get together and fight the real fight and thats killing white people

RIGHT!

But, we are all brothers, I can prove it. Nobody is the color "Black", thats just a title the white man put on us.

Let me remind "Manny" & some of you Uncle Tomahawks and poppa smurfs who the enemy is real quick.....

gallery1.jpg

Here you have esau, the white man, the roaming red devil fakkit on earth finding you platanos eating, banana boat monkeys on the island of "Puerto Rico" which means "Rich Port" btw, because you guys had alot of rubies & diamonds and such, and he renamed your island.

Anyway, here you are strung up on gibbets by the dozens, burned alive. ANd to the left of the picture, you see a white man about to slam a newborn baby into big stone or wall by his head.

Yes, there goes your favorite friend in the world, Esau. Your blanco hunk prince.

Btw, go ahead and keep saying the bible is fake or not a black mans book, check this one out.

deuteronmy 28:34 - So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Negro/Spic new age definition- Your own eyes shall be disgusting to you. Meaning you look in the mirror and hate what you see. You see your brothers and sisters and Hate what you see. Pretty much self hatred.

sammy-sosa.jpg

:youngsabo:

Have a nice day.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's because there are white and black Hispanics. :what:

Cameron Diaz is clearly white. David Ortiz is clearly black.

That's like Tinie Tempah saying that blacks are always trying to claim him and Christian Bale saying whites are always trying to claim him. :wtf: Sure they are both British, but that doesn't have anything to do with their race.

Your post made little to zero sense.

When theres a race discussion going on, Hispanics are always caught in the middle.

White people :leostare: to Hispanics- yu guys aren't one of us

:wtb::what: that dude Got black in him he's one of us

Hispanic people::eat:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
sammy sosa and ward connerly = chief kkkoons

would throw mike jackson in there...but that music so was powerful...

plus in his earlier records...you can tell mike was conflicted...

RIP...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
As if you would dare... :mjpls:

genetically, it takes 3 white adult males to fatigue me. a nation of my latino people would destroy the white race. imagine if we sprinkle some afro americans in there.. :ohlawd: oooooooooooooo boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy