Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
You used the word "black" earlier. When other people use it, it's wrong and people can't make that claim. Shut up c00n. African-Americans are the best thing "people of African descent" have going for themselves. You all follow us and thrive of our accomplishments and strives. :sitdown:

My breh doesn't even know where the Niger-Congo people come from :bryan:

:stopitslime:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Shut up c00n. African-Americans are the best thing "people of African descent" have going for themselves. You all follow us and thrive of our accomplishments and strives. :sitdown:

The dude can't handle that. nikka we are the authority. What we say goes. Im sorry it is what it is.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
If you step foot in america and you of african descent its our right as African americans to decide what you are. That seems fair.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm just sayin' breh. You on sohh.COM/listen to Hip-Hop/live in America/Canada/etc. for a reason. :shaq2: It ain't because shyt y'all did over there.

I love my African brehs, but y'all owe a lot of things to African-Americans even when y'all try to shame us and we still support OUR continent in ways a lot of y'all get over here and forget about/try to hide/run from (not necessarily you, just speaking in general)

Ain't no Africans raisin' funds to stop the war in Chicago or keep black kids out of prison, but look what African Americans do for Africa ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I wish for black unity but post like this let me know that it's not happening anytime soon

It will but in order for that to happen black americans have to lead the way.

I don't understand

Dominicans might no be black in they own country but as soon as they step into ours they are. If im not considered black in "ghana :childplease: " then it is what it is.