Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

emoney

custom user title
Daps
you tell me. you came at me like I was saying that you can't be mixed when you are dark. when I just stated that being lightskin doesnt equal mixed:manny:

I was asking a question just to see if your logic was consistent

sorry about that

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
how so?

It's not that

Its just frustrating how you guys talk as if you are the definition and authority of "Blackness" when many of you are not even fully Black. I AM.

:umad: Oh that's why u mad. You (purer) blacker then me so you get to decide huh? lol It don't work like that. I guess we are the authority of blackness.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
What's your opinion on Kunga/Liberians such as myself.

no disrespect but I have never heard of the Kunga people?

is that the name of the ethnic group?

which tribes or ethnic groups are you related to? Mende? Gur? :confused:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
:umad: Oh that's why u mad. You (purer) blacker then me so you get to decide huh? lol It don't work like that. I guess we are the authority of blackness.

Im pure Black and if people like me are not the authorities on who is and who is not...then we might as well just go ahead and dismantle this whole black race and throw the term/label/race "black" into the :trash:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Im pure Black and if people like me are not the authorities on who is and who is not...then we might as well just go ahead and dismantle this whole black race and throw the term/label/race "black" into the :trash:
Its funny. A mixed breed is going to tell a full bred black African what black is. :krs:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I keep telling these fools your ass would not be considered black in Africa or in most parts of the world. nikkas like Chris Broussaud, Chris Brown are only black in the US. Y'all need to get passports and go to other countries.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I keep telling these fools your ass would not be considered black in Africa or in most parts of the world. nikkas like Chris Broussaud, Chris Brown are only black in the US. Y'all need to get a passport and go to other countries.

Well since this thread has assembled the Coli's ambassadors for black people, :beli:
what would you call them??

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

I'm pure black too and I say you not an authority sorry. Yall lost that authority when europeans came and crushed the buildings. We had to start from scratch.

Its funny. A mixed breed is going to tell a full bred black African what black is. :krs:

Don't try to pin your mullato fantasies on me doggy im black.