Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't understand what point you are trying to make. I never said being dark skinned makes you pure:what:

the point I am trying to make is..... according to your logic

if light skin DOES NOT (necessarily) = mixed

then you must believe that

dark skin DOES NOT (necessarily) = pure

am I correct in this assumption?

yes or no?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
It's a fact. It's too many people to unite and many Black-Americans want to unite with everyone that has dark skin which makes it even more ridiculous. You can't even unite people from rival hoods in the same city...yet u want to unite Indians, Somalis, Nigerians, Jamaicans, Black Britons, Dominicans, Afro-Brazilians, Zulus, Sri Lankans, Yemenis and whoever else you think is part of this "Black" coalition.

*Jumps back in this fukin thread cos I never saw this bullshyt*

My dude you don't know shyt about african americans so stop talking b.s . When did we wanna unite with indians :no: stop with these lies, you been showing insecurity towards a-americans all throughout this thread doggy.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
the point I am trying to make is..... according to your logic

if light skin DOES NOT (necessarily) = mixed

then you must believe that

dark skin DOES NOT (necessarily) = pure

am I correct in this assumption?

yes or no?

You're being foolish, I'm pretty sure I've alluded to the bolded in my last two posts:mjpls:

Daps
if dave chappelle has a biracial mom in some countries he'd be considered mulatto. vanessa williams is just a quarter white but she turned out lighter. someone saying she's not black would not get as much objection.

vanessawilliams.jpg

to me they are both black just with a little more white ancestors than average. that doesn't mean they aren't mixed

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
When did I say we came from a magical place?
Which post was it?
Is specifically said, we (Niger Congo peoples) had nothing to do with Nile Valley cultures and civilizations. (Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc.)
Stop with the straw men you know what I meant and you know what I mean. SO CUT IT OUT...If you keep asking the same stupid question...I'm gonna ignore you and not respond to any of your posts in reference to me.
IDK if English is your first language, but idiomatic expression breh.

I don't care if you ignore my posts. Truth hurts. You're from the same cradle everyone else is from in Africa.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
*Jumps back in this fukin thread cos I never saw this bullshyt*

My dude you don't know shyt about african americans so stop talking b.s . When did we wanna unite with indians :no: stop with these lies, you been showing insecurity towards a-americans all throughout this thread doggy.

how so?

It's not that

Its just frustrating how you guys talk as if you are the definition and authority of "Blackness" when many of you are not even fully Black. I AM.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
lol @ Latin Culture. :snoop: :wtf:

So people of Afro-descent should be okay with people that deny their Afro-heritage? I disagree wholeheartedly. They should try to educate them. They share similar backgrounds and struggles. They just happened to land in a country where Spanish was the main language.

LOL@educate them. And how exactly would you do that?